Is the Midwest more racist than the South?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:manny: sure, I bet in the Midwest its less likely to see black folk mixed in with white to keep some level of racist fukery at a minimum.

At least in the South its guaranteed you going to run into some brehs....unless you live out in bfe.
Racism is worse in the Midwest cause in many of those states there are next to no black people there and just oversaturated with white people who've never seen non-whites before or see them rarely. Like in many midwestern states you can drive for hours and not see a non-white face. Therefore their racism goes largely unchecked.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think you can debate which region is the most racist till the cows come home. That's literally a never ending debate. But one thing that's not up for debate is the Midwest is for sure getting more racist, while the south has bottomed out in terms of racism. Really wasn't no where to go but up for the south really anyway. In terms of politics I'm sure the DNC freaking the fukk out cuz them solid blue areas in the Midwest is starting to turn red
This is all correct. Its literally impossible for the South to get anymore racist than it already is without literally committing small-scale ethnic cleansings; the South is the only place with outdoor tent-prisons, chain-gangs, mass unemployment of majority Black regions, and entirely corrupt judicial systems.
The Midwest is getting worse, as the situation for isolated Whites out here gets worse.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

philando-castile.jpg

140824-michael-brown-4p_e151133bf82ab2e33cf09a4fe0ebb405.jpg

tamir-rice.jpeg

All in the midwest.
There were well over 100 overt police killings of Black people.
Let's not play oppression Olympics by states or region when the blood of plenty of Black children, men and women stains the ground of every inch of this country.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I felt the heat of cism waaay more in OH than in NC.

Maybe the southern whites have some sort of genetic memory of having niqqas actually living in their houses, so while they are a$$holes, they have a familiarity thing with it.

The midwesterners prolly just see us as alien and that's it.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I think the south is the least racist of all the regions in the US, simply because whites here are more prone to actually living around, interacting with, and growing up around blacks. Its not like that outside of the south, whites outside the south, in my experience, are more likely to never have met a black person, and only seen blacks from their portrayal in music videos and tv.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Idk 100% but I'm gonna say yes.

Y'all can't convince an area with a low ass percentage of black people like the Midwest is less racist than the south :stopitslime:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Damn didn't know OHIO had such w bad rep with you brehs. I live In Ohio and the racism is tame here but my city is alot more diverse so that could be the difference. Maybe southern and western Ohio are was more racist. I'm 30 minutes south of Cleveland.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I'm from Michigan and it's very segregated. White people live in the burbs while black people live in Detroit, Flint, Pontiac...ect

With that said though, I've never had issues with white people out here. I went to some hick town out here for a festival and the people there were friendly. Just go back from Ann Arbor a couple days ago and the people were very engaging.

You're bound to run into :mjpls: from the arabs out here mostly.