Is the Midwest more racist than the South?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
fukk that. White folks in sizable Minority areas I've been to in the Midwest, are slick-racist. Not overt.

When I got out of Gwinnet jail in Atl, I walked to the QuikTrip to cash a check of the money I had in cash when I was arrested.

I approach the front door of the spot, and see a truck that's pretty much just an engine and wheels...no doors, hood, windshield wipers...etc.

And the driver of the car, a white man with one front tooth, says, "what you looking at, ******?"

That wouldn't have happened in Gary, Indiana...but I'll wait...

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
I stay in kansas city and from I notice its not to bad but it's there if that makes sense. There are areas you don't go tolike in any state but I do see a lot of niggz with white hoes up here with a gang of mixed kids
Especially at WalMart. You can pretty much go as far as Olathe, maybe Lawrence and North KC, Independence and be pretty cool. I went to Sedalia once with a bunch of old white women and it wasn't that cool.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Probably, more black people are in the south where as in the Midwest the black people are outnumbered.

The south is actually one of the lesser segregated regions in America.

That's why it's so funny seeing people on this forum shyt on the south.

Hell, I been in the south my whole life and white people have never did no fukk shyt to me so far, and keep in mind I'm in North Florida which is the more redneck part of Florida.

Edit @David_TheMan got it right.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn didn't know OHIO had such w bad rep with you brehs. I live In Ohio and the racism is tame here but my city is alot more diverse so that could be the difference. Maybe southern and western Ohio are was more racist. I'm 30 minutes south of Cleveland.
I'm wondering what section of the MidWest they're talking about, but it may be places like Ashtabula.
Most of the Midwest's larger cities have a massive Black population, outside of those though, probably pretty barren diversity-wise.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lived in Marietta, Ohio for two years and it was arguably the most racist place I ever lived in.

Western Pennsylvania might come close.
No, offense but why? :mjlol: That city is between 95-97% White, there have to be less than 100 Black people in the whole city.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:I don't know what ya brehs are talking about, never personally felt any racism in Minneapolis.
White folks generally just keep to themselves, plus you can get any job you want in this state from Mayor to CEO of any of these fortune 500 companies like 3M and Target.:wow:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Probably, more black people are in the south where as in the Midwest the black people are outnumbered.

The south is actually one of the lesser segregated regions in America.

That's why it's so funny seeing people on this forum shyt on the south.

Hell, I been in the south my whole life and white people have never did no fukk shyt to me so far, and keep in mind I'm in North Florida which is the more redneck part of Florida.

Edit @David_TheMan got it right.

This

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This is AMERIKKKA and if you assume that one region is more acceptable and tolerant of blacks ...

Then I got some beachfront property in Siberia I'd love to sell ya...

WE ARE NOT WELCOME ANYWHERE

THIER IS NO SAFE HAVEN FOR BLACK FOLKS

NOT EVEN A WEALTHY BLACK PERSON

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I've live in both even tho I was a younging living in Texas.

Nowhere in the Illinois is more racist than Alabama or Mississippi.

If anything, the Northeast is more racist than the Midwest with places like upstate new York and central Pennsylvania. There aint a city with a sizeable population in the Midwest on that shyt like Pittsburg

Last edited: