Is the John Cena revisionist history insane?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I think he's a legend and don't understand why that's controversial. Dude held it down for the company when others couldn't or wouldn't.
Nonsense. Held down so many names I've lost count. What he did to Wade Barrett and Zack Ryder still doesn't make a lick of sense today.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nonsense. Held down so many names I've lost count. What he did to Wade Barrett and Zack Ryder still doesn't make a lick of sense today.

Wade Barrett revealed himself to be mid, and Zach Ryders burial was weird and way bigger than Cena with how long it went on.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wade Barrett revealed himself to be mid, and Zach Ryders burial was weird and way bigger than Cena with how long it went on.
Wade was murdering Cena on the mic in 2010. And he didn't get no mega Reigns push..so who knows what he should of been.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Cena don't have a promo better than the Hogan heel turn promo. He had to shoot and go out the lines to get your attention and admiration..it was actually weak and showed how insecure and how he wasn't the best.
I'm catching up on some Cena promos :dahell: He was supposed to be the Top BabyFace with all that shooting?

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Okay then. Who during that era had potential to hold it down?

Punk? Doesn't like the spotlight and couldn't handle the workload of being a face of the company.

Dolph? Half asser.

Seth? Sure, but he had a lot of baggage tied to him unlike the squeaky clean Cena.

Wade Barret? Mid.

Orton? Cena's biggest rival but had a load of bad stuff behind scenes like failing drug tests in a time when WWE wanted a clean image.

The only one that's a company guy and willing to put in work besides Cena was arguably Miz and eventually, with enough elbow grease and experience, Roman.