Hey lil wrasslers, ya'll ain't ready for war
The HB too strong for ya'll
11618-5772191b9802734761d787ed67f12f60.jpg

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
After almost 3 fukking years smh... and the fact that we all waited.... and we're all still here for it.... even the fukking crowd at the event was going off.... THB/BDC we all we got :blessed:

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I like how Dawkins was made to look dominant in that beat down. I've been saying he's the actual better wrestler in SP for years now. Tez is good but he's Mr.Hot Tag and outrageous seller, which is cool and all that but Dawkins has the actual wrestling moves.. the offense and defense of the street profits flows through Dawk Dawg.

And for people saying "it's not the hurt business without [insert name here]" .... they did DX without Shawn Michaels

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Nah... them gold shirts will be #1 on WWE shop with the quickness... Business is byke
I'm just thinking like WWE here. Sometimes they don't want to rehash certain things. Just putting this out there in case they are not called The Hurt Business. You guys have to prepare yourselves for the disappointment if it happens. I hope I am wrong but you have to consider all factors.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm just thinking like WWE here. Sometimes they don't want to rehash certain things. Just putting this out there in case they are not called The Hurt Business. You guys have to prepare yourselves for the disappointment if it happens. I hope I am wrong but you have to consider all factors.

I hear you. But there's already a good portion of TNA fans that consider THB as an extension of Beat Down Clan... as long as we have Lashy and/or MVP its all good no matter what the name is :blessed:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I wasn't watching the Hurt Biz live, so, they could be Bobby & The Boyz and I wouldn't care

Just wanna see the Profits in a storyline

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since raw don’t got nothing for the bruh odyssey jones right now., they should move him to smackdown and put him in this group..