Is The Hurt Business Back In Business?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Get MVP in there, dammit. They can add anyone else they want after that.
:ufdup:
MVP and Omos need to be in this group. Since I would hate to see him be the odd man out I don't see them bringing in Shelton or Cedric. Though Shelton would really fit. Because Shelton could team with both Omos and Dawkins. As MVP and Lashley work to get Tez ready on that solo tip.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I dont understand why people wanna put white people in these groups. Yall fall into these white racism traps like clockwork. I remember when a poster was lobbying for Riddikk Moss and Shayna Baszler to join the original hurt business.

We literally have the bloodline thats all samoan, LWO is all Spanish.... why we need to add white people to the hurt business? Where was the black members of DX? Why they didn't put Lio Rush or Swerve in The Undisputed Era? Legacy was all white, they kicked the non whites out of the group with the quickness.

I was searching up Bobby and the street profits on YouTube to see what people were saying and came across a video of a white dude saying "it seems to be an all black group" why they gotta be on our dikk all the time? And we don't make it any better by suggesting white members because "why does it always have to be all black people?" fukk this all inclusive bullshyt... let the brehs cook

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont understand why people wanna put white people in these groups. Yall fall into these white racism traps like clockwork. I remember when a poster was lobbying for Riddikk Moss and Shayna Baszler to join the original hurt business.

We literally have the bloodline thats all samoan, LWO is all Spanish.... why we need to add white people to the hurt business? Where was the black members of DX? Why they didn't put Lio Rush or Swerve in The Undisputed Era? Legacy was all white, they kicked the non whites out of the group with the quickness.

I was searching up Bobby and the street profits on YouTube to see what people were saying and came across a video of a white dude saying "it seems to be an all black group" why they gotta be on our dikk all the time? And we don't make it any better by suggesting white members because "why does it always have to be all black people?" fukk this all inclusive bullshyt... let the brehs cook
Calm down Malcolm, It's fukking wrestling. You ask how many wrestlers been in white stables like the majority of the locker room is majority black. Of course the number will be scoured. Stables like The Hurt Business & New Day aren't some pro black/anti white/Nation 2.0 that some of you mofos cream your pants about.

Theory would fit just as well with Lashley and The Street Profits as Samoa Joe/Lowki fit with Lashley, MVP, and Kenny King.