Is The Hurt Business Back In Business?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Niccas acting like I said put Bray or Dexter in the group :mjlol:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Calm down Malcolm, It's fukking wrestling. You ask how many wrestlers been in white stables like the majority of the locker room is majority black. Of course the number will be scoured. Stables like The Hurt Business & New Day aren't some pro black/anti white/Nation 2.0 that some of you mofos cream your pants about.

Theory would fit just as well with Lashley and The Street Profits as Samoa Joe/Lowki fit with Lashley, MVP, and Kenny King.
I get where you're coming from but, anyone that was a member of the way shouldn't be in any association of The Hurt Business.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
He looks the part and desperately needs a character reset.
We not using these black men who've been waiting on their time to prop Theory up. Do better.
:scust:

If Bray ever comes back you can put em together.
:hubie:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This Thread Is Almost 2 Years Old lol

I notice nuffin has been discussed in content that occurred from the thb.

Mvp as head of a faction only works.
if mvp is allowed to create executive level dissention. Where the WWE is never gonna appear vulnerable.
to pull off any angle of high quality involving black people.

Hopefully you guys rant indepthly.
on if mvp gets executive level style writing similar to the bdc.
If not.
Thb serves no real purpose.

As an mvp lead stable loses its effectiveness being neutered from having an executive level style or tier of writing.
Which the WWE will never adhere to. As WWE does not know how.
to be fully vulnerable onscreen.
as an executive level character.
to be fully effective in creating a blockbuster boom style draw in a mvp lead stable.

Art Barr

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I miss mvp but lashley works in this role , when Tez eventually flips him and lashley will put on some classics

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it just me but this SP lachley thing is just another example of the wrestling business not letting black stables cook? I feel like they had hype in 2022 until they lost to the USOs.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I agree. If it's about hurting people, Bron Breakker is the best candidate. :troll:
Truth be told Breakker being the Solo Sikoa of Lashley’s group wouldn’t be a bad look

Dude standing in the back with a suit on…boy with the haircut, the mean mug, and the arms crossed my man would be looking like ECW Taz :mjlol:

Bobby just had to nod at Bron, and somebody getting dropped on they head