Is The Hurt Business Back In Business?

Daps
I_used_to_pray_for_times_like_this_cover

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I really hope they go a different route and brand this as something else. Not hurt business

Hurt Biz was a dope moment in wrestling and deserves to live on its own. If mvp, ced and Shelton aren’t involved, this is not hurt business. Call it something else

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I really hope they go a different route and brand this as something else. Not hurt business

Hurt Biz was a dope moment in wrestling and deserve to live on its own. If mvp, ced and Shelton aren’t involved, this is not hurt business. Call it something else
There's definitely no Hurt Business without MVP, Ced, & Shelton.
If the fan theories about all the Black wrestlers (except for the New Day, for some reason) joining are true, then I am going to call them the N.W.O., damn whatever name HHH gives the stable.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
If the fan theories about all the Black wrestlers (except for the New Day, for some reason) joining are true, then I am going to call them the N.W.O., damn whatever name HHH gives the stable.

Ni Ni Nikkka World Order

:dead:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
The WWF Nation of Domination was originally Farooq, Clarence Mason, PG-13, Crush, D-Lo Brown, and Savio Vega, ijs
:hubie:

I'd hope they'd at least bring MVP in but as long as Bobby is there then it can still work just fine.