Is the generally accepted speed of light is wrong.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This has nothing to do with perspective. Polaris is NOT VISIBLE in the southern hemisphere, at all, even with a telescope. If it was a matter of distance, the sky would be universal across the planet, and would be visible with magnification.

You also didn't explain the inverted moon.
Again, incorrect

Telescopes ALSO HAVE VISIBILITY LIMITATIONS

The moon appears inverted when it revolves AWAY from you. Its literally how circular revolution works

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If the Moon is 'revolving', that means it is round, but it also means that someone should have seen the other side.

Notice he completely ignored the fact that Polaris is not visible from the Southern Hemisphere with the excuse of 'visibility limitations' but neglected to say what those limitations consist of......because he doesn't know how/if they matter.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Again, incorrect

Telescopes ALSO HAVE VISIBILITY LIMITATIONS

The moon appears inverted when it revolves AWAY from you. Its literally how circular revolution works
:russ::mjlol: Yall just make up new shyt when it gets debunked. Which flat earth model are you using now?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Not all light is built the same either, it’s probably forms of light faster than we can imagine, probably so fast and powerful we could be looking at it rn and not even notice it, but I do believe that we’ll get more concrete answer if we can ever develop the technology to travel outside out galaxy.

:wow:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Dude had the utter gall to ask where in the eclipse photo was starlight being refracted around the Sun. He thinks you should be able to see it bend, but, at the distance we are relative to the Sun and it's distance relative to those stars, the light would appear parallel.​

He's so out of his element he doesn't even understand the questions he's asking.​

:russ:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
A Flat Earther can offer nothing to this conversation as they don't comprehend simple math or geometry and have yet to create a model of their flying space pizza that can show how observable phenomena are possible on it without having to create one for EACH phenomena.​
True, I entertained the flat earth debate when all the prominent channels started amassing followers but that honestly got boring after a month or so. At this point, either they provide a model or fukk off. I have yet, and it's been a more than a year since then, to see one model, just one. :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
True, I entertained the flat earth debate when all the prominent channels started amassing followers but that honestly got boring after a month or so. At this point, either they provide a model or fukk off. I have yet, and it's been a more than a year since then, to see one model, just one. :mjlol:

Breh, they been Juelzing since the 19th Century about that model.

They can't even make one that accurately describes the day/night cycle.
:laff::laff::laff:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Breh, they been Juelzing since the 19th Century about that model.

They can't even make one that accurately describes the day/night cycle.
:laff::laff::laff:
Ironically, the amount of brain power it would take to draw up a model that is anywhere near consistent with what they suggest is beyond them. So I don't expect a model ever but it would be hilarious to see an attempt.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
They keep saying the edge of the earth is at the south pole but none of them will buy a ticket to go there.

18 Best Antarctica Cruises, Ships & Tours for 2022-2023 :heh: