Is the generally accepted speed of light is wrong.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps

From the comments:

fRwSwIq.png

:mjlol:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
They keep saying the edge of the earth is at the south pole but none of them will buy a ticket to go there.

18 Best Antarctica Cruises, Ships & Tours for 2022-2023 :heh:
See that's another thing, at first I thought the FE stuff was just a troll to bait some billionaire into paying for their space flight. But yeah, they never seemed eager to travel anywhere together, there were talks of going to Antarctica but they never did, couldn't even get the channel leaders to set that up. Some were suggesting it was a trap to get them shot. :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
He's going to keep asking you questions trying to debunk the globe model, but each question shows his complete ignorance of the globe model.

Ask him about a Flat Earth model and you get **crickets**.​

:russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
FE: NASA has been keeping people away from Antarctica so no one will ever know the truth!!!!

NASA was created in 1958. Antarctica was basically open to the public since 1820. How did NASA stop anyone from discovering the truth in Antarctica for 138 years before it even existed?

:mjlol:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Again, incorrect

Telescopes ALSO HAVE VISIBILITY LIMITATIONS

The moon appears inverted when it revolves AWAY from you. Its literally how circular revolution works

Curious... :jbhmm:

How do you know telescopes have visibility limitations? Have you measured one of these limits for yourself during your work with telescopes?

I ask, because according to this post, you only trust concepts that you have personally proved to yourself.

I only trust in concepts and phenomena that I can personally prove to myself

Which means that for you to believe telescopes have visibility limits means you have physically measured these limits for yourself, and aren't simply relying on "cac science" as you put it.

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
See that's another thing, at first I thought the FE stuff was just a troll to bait some billionaire into paying for their space flight. But yeah, they never seemed eager to travel anywhere together, there were talks of going to Antarctica but they never did, couldn't even get the channel leaders to set that up. Some were suggesting it was a trap to get them shot. :mjlol:
That's why they prefer to argue on the internet where they control the parameters of the discussion. Everything they dont want to hear is called cgi or gibberish and they can talk about things which are hard to explain verbally so they can make up whatever they want. Con artist shyt

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They all argue like this guy:
"I dont understand something or never seen it personally so it must not be true"

I was going to make a thread on this video

Why do you believe in something that you've never observed proof of?

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Testing the speed in a vacuum is still most accurate. Environmental variables happen and can be equated for but the speed in a vacuum is uninhibited.