Is the generally accepted speed of light is wrong.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I probably could, but my math sucks :manny: For all we know, light doesn't "travel freely". it's merely getting pulled by gravity. And black holes are the only things strong enough to pull it all the way to a complete stop.

For all we know, the speed of light is infinite, but we insist on applying one definition of speed, change in distance over time, to everything since that makes cognitive sense and is testable/repeatable, while no one has ever observed 'infinite speed'.

And you say 'We have to do better as a species.', but we already are. Just look at where we were 100 years ago.​

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It's only 6 minutes and explains everything. What's the point of seeing something without context.
All i asked for was a real life photo illustrating what you're alleging

It shouldnt be that hard to produce. I don't need all the extra stuff. Just post the pic please

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
It's only 6 minutes and explains everything. What's the point of seeing something without context.

You're wasting time with him and he's going to do the same thing to you that you are trying to do to physics.

Expect this question: Did you see it for yourself?​

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
All i asked for was a real life photo illustrating what you're alleging

It shouldnt be that hard to produce. I don't need all the extra stuff. Just post the pic please
potw1926a.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh i specifically asked you not to post anymore CGI renderings

Sidenote: where are the stars being bended in this rendering?

by your logic, nothing is real. We're all living in a simulation. The screen that you're looking at isn't real. Your body isn't real. It's all CGI simulation crafted by aliens, as they use our bodies for energy.
smile-morpheus.gif