Is The Cobra Theme From GI Joe The Movie The Hardest Theme Ever?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My uncle rented this shyt for us on VHS, me and my cousins straight:dead::dead::dead::dead:

OD'd on that opening, how many times did y'all hit rewind, pause, slo mo fukkin up mom's VCR?:ooh::russ:

Put my son on this movie and he had the SAME reactions we all had back then, the Cobra chorus had him hooked:pachaha:
This intro goes so hard you can just turn the movie off after it finishes.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
If y'all only knew how much gi joe stuff I had growing up and how I would just dog the shyt outta them toys.....I mean I had everything from the men to the vehicles to the whole headquarters but I never had the aircraft carrier....but I sold it all at a family garage sale for about 50 bucks in 1989 which netted me 1 Nintendo game... what a shame

That Aircraft Carrier was like $110!!
9577884_orig.jpg

I remember back then I used to page through the Sears Chrismas Wishbook catalog for the whole month of December wishing I could have ALL that stuff.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
9577884_orig.jpg

I remember back then I used to page through the Sears Chrismas Wishbook catalog for the whole month of December wishing I could have ALL that stuff.
Breh I loved those catalogs back in the day, same for me wishing I could have all that stuff...
That tactical battle platform was like my prized possesion til the terrordrome came along :yes:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
9577884_orig.jpg

Lucky for me my dad was pushing Maddd weight at from 82-89...I had all that...but the carrier

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cuz them nikkas was thuggin. they wasn't no damn terrorist. we gonna take over the Statue of liberty, For what motherfukker? All this shyt and yall not trying to take over the White house or kidnap the President. they was short sighted as fukk. They had robot shooters, Shield level tech. and these motherfukkers making rock songs.

:mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
9577884_orig.jpg

GI Joes were cheap as hell. The black rubber band would always break in the middle of them or the crotch would end up breaking off.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
GI Joes were cheap as hell. The black rubber band would always break in the middle of them or the crotch would end up breaking off.

Yeah the toys were cheap and an easy sell for them. They made all their money off the accessories. The tanks the trucks the carrier and all that shyt. Smart business plan. I missed the GI joe train as a kid. Like the first toy I was into was ninja turtles and wasn’t really interested in gi joe. And after turtles it was power rangers and Spider-Man and Batman

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah the toys were cheap and an easy sell for them. They made all their money off the accessories. The tanks the trucks the carrier and all that shyt. Smart business plan. I missed the GI joe train as a kid. Like the first toy I was into was ninja turtles and wasn’t really interested in gi joe. And after turtles it was power rangers and Spider-Man and Batman
The Ninja Turtles of my youth were cheap as hell too. The body would come open and the arms and legs would fall out. I used to snap them back together and keep playing though.