Is The Cobra Theme From GI Joe The Movie The Hardest Theme Ever?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
There's a Netflix show, the toys that made us and the GI Joe episode gives soooo much insight as to how this cartoon came to be. Without spoiling too much, most of us should already know it was made purely to sell toys but it gets deeper than that. Good watch if you're a fan of GI Joe or just were a kid during that time
:yes: that episode was so dope breh. Some of the scenes they dramatized were :ohlawd:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Cuz them nikkas was thuggin. they wasn't no damn terrorist. we gonna take over the Statue of liberty, For what motherfukker? All this shyt and yall not trying to take over the White house or kidnap the President. they was short sighted as fukk. They had robot shooters, Shield level tech. and these motherfukkers making rock songs.

:ohhh:They was huh!!

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
There's a Netflix show, the toys that made us and the GI Joe episode gives soooo much insight as to how this cartoon came to be. Without spoiling too much, most of us should already know it was made purely to sell toys but it gets deeper than that. Good watch if you're a fan of GI Joe or just were a kid during that time
Just added this to my queue

In serious cartoon shows made for serious themes. I'd put Exo Squad up there.

Show is underrated too.

Never heard of this before, but it looks like something I would have loved. That "space Frankenstein" premise reminds me of the BSG remake.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
If y'all only knew how much gi joe stuff I had growing up and how I would just dog the shyt outta them toys.....I mean I had everything from the men to the vehicles to the whole headquarters but I never had the aircraft carrier....but I sold it all at a family garage sale for about 50 bucks in 1989 which netted me 1 Nintendo game... what a shame

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
nikkas legit threw a party in the sky bro
tenor.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

The SyFy Channel's version of BattleStar Galactica had nearly the same premise as shown in the ExoSquad intro:
Humanity becomes spacefaring and starts colonizing worlds. Then the artificial lifeforms that are used as cheap labor rebel and force humans off of their original worlds and out into space in a "rag tag fugitive fleet".

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
If y'all only knew how much gi joe stuff I had growing up and how I would just dog the shyt outta them toys.....I mean I had everything from the men to the vehicles to the whole headquarters but I never had the aircraft carrier....but I sold it all at a family garage sale for about 50 bucks in 1989 which netted me 1 Nintendo game... what a shame
I still got most of my stuff, the headquarters, the terrordrome, all that :thumbsup: no aircraft carrier though :sad: I'm going to let my sons have it all when they get a little older and can appreciate it.