Is The Cobra Theme From GI Joe The Movie The Hardest Theme Ever?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My uncle rented this shyt for us on VHS, me and my cousins straight:dead::dead::dead::dead:

OD'd on that opening, how many times did y'all hit rewind, pause, slo mo fukkin up mom's VCR?:ooh::russ:

Put my son on this movie and he had the SAME reactions we all had back then, the Cobra chorus had him hooked:pachaha:

Seriously though, junk was intense. The fireworks going off behind the SOL, lights popping off, and then this huge nefarious airplane come and all hell breaks loose; all of Cobra come popping out

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nah they came along when i was twelve and transitioning away from cartoons
I can never leave cartoons alone
My sons mother is older than me and i remember how baffled she was at how obsessed i was with Garfield and Friends :deadmanny:
I just all my life wished I could draw
I love cartoon and comic art witg a passion!

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Cobra stayed swaggin on nikkas:ohlawd:

i always disagree with nikkas who complain about villains in flicks but squads like cobra make me feel where nikkas is comin from :pachaha:

Cobra was great because they was always reaching for the stars. it's like if The Crips somehow got a nuke. And instead of holding the U.S. hostage. they threaten to blow up a blood territory in L.A.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Seriously though, junk was intense. The fireworks going off behind the SOL, lights popping off, and then this huge nefarious airplane come and all hell breaks loose; all of Cobra come popping out

Cuz them nikkas was thuggin. they wasn't no damn terrorist. we gonna take over the Statue of liberty, For what motherfukker? All this shyt and yall not trying to take over the White house or kidnap the President. they was short sighted as fukk. They had robot shooters, Shield level tech. and these motherfukkers making rock songs.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There's a Netflix show, the toys that made us and the GI Joe episode gives soooo much insight as to how this cartoon came to be. Without spoiling too much, most of us should already know it was made purely to sell toys but it gets deeper than that. Good watch if you're a fan of GI Joe or just were a kid during that time

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
There's a Netflix show, the toys that made us and the GI Joe episode gives soooo much insight as to how this cartoon came to be. Without spoiling too much, most of us should already know it was made purely to sell toys but it gets deeper than that. Good watch if you're a fan of GI Joe or just were a kid during that time

Looking back Transformers is TRASH. G1 the original series. all they did was try to collect energon cubes. GI Joe might have been made to sell toys, but they also were made as a propaganda piece. which is why I think its actually stronger. I enjoyed it way better upon further viewing that Transformers.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I think this debuted on the history channel. I'm a check it out.