Is The Cobra Theme From GI Joe The Movie The Hardest Theme Ever?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
CobRAAAAAA :damn:

I had a ton of G.I. Joe's toys and vehicles as a child but eventually moved on to X-Men, Spider-Man, etc in the 90s. I remember when I was getting ready to go to college my mom asked me what to do with my old toys and I said sell them or throw them away or whatever. She ended up giving them to good will. Year's later that toy collection could have gotten us close to $1700! :damn:

I always wanted that U.S.S. Flagg and wanted to buy it like two years ago on some nostalgic tip but I saw that shyt was going for $1000-$1200 on eBay! :dahell:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Earlier in the thread I posted the Call Destro song, but this whole album is pretty dope...
free download

12 songs, all about GIJoe using the music from the cartoon series (mostly) and rapping about plots from the show and the comic.

Also this

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I remember waking up one year for Christmas as a kid, walking down stairs, and seeing this huuuugee box under the tree. My dad had gotten me the G.I. Joe space shuttle.

My Dad told me years later, that he would buy me a whole bunch of G.I. Joe's, and have them in his closet for when I wanted a new one.

I never got the Crimson Twins Tomax and Xamot or Serpentor or Destro.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Man I remember waking up one year for Christmas as a kid, walking down stairs, and seeing this huuuugee box under the tree. My dad had gotten me the G.I. Joe space shuttle.

My Dad told me years later, that he would buy me a whole bunch of G.I. Joe's, and have them in his closet for when I wanted a new one.

I never got the Crimson Twins Tomax and Xamot or Serpentor or Destro.
:salute: This mans pops

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Cuz them nikkas was thuggin. they wasn't no damn terrorist. we gonna take over the Statue of liberty, For what motherfukker? All this shyt and yall not trying to take over the White house or kidnap the President. they was short sighted as fukk. They had robot shooters, Shield level tech. and these motherfukkers making rock songs.

I would rep you for this comment, junk has me laughing every Time I see this thread, because it's true. Busting out huge death star rocket ships just to blow up the statue of liberty

Getting mad at music videos, like Christian Bale on the set of Terminator

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

:banderas:

iJq8Yo1.gif

This gif is PERFECT for this song :laff:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I don't remember that show at all, but I DO remember this theme for some reason.
Here's another one from that era that sticks in my head

I remember the show, which was a C-lister to me, but didn't remember the theme at all.

Spiral Zone has one of the greatest themes, but again, not a show I was into. Actually seems pretty cool now because it looks pretty dark.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I remember the show, which was a C-lister to me, but didn't remember the theme at all.

Spiral Zone has one of the greatest themes, but again, not a show I was into. Actually seems pretty cool now because it looks pretty dark.

It was REALLY dark for a kid show, since it takes place in a world where the bad guys have already "won" and taken over most of the major cities in the US and turned everyone into zombies.