Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fake, Im Native Indian

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If someone came up to you today and told you, "Yo, I talked to this nikka god the other day, this is the shyt he told me" how would you react?

:rudy:

Just because some really old ass people said the same thing a long time ago, and people were DUMB enough to believe them, doesn't mean you still should in the year 2012.

Let alone, before this thing was written down it was passed down through oral tradition in foreign languages that were then translated and written down hundreds and thousands of times, then things were edited and taken out by Kings and councils.....

:snoop:

The obvious conclusion is that it is all bullshyt. The bible was an early form of moral laws or codes, which were eventually used to help Kings maintain order and peace throughout their kingdoms.

There's nothing wrong with believing in God, but believing in ANY man-made religion is silly. No human that has ever existed knows more about death or God than you or me. No one has come back from death to tell us what it is like and whether there is a God.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
is this poll a reflection of reality?

this polls results are not a reflection of my reality. The people i am around do sinful things, but it is due to weakness in faith not flat out non belief. Some of us know that Jesus is real and do sinful things out of weakness, some dont know for sure but still acknowldge him because of their upbringings and show respect to him and God. It takes a very strong person to let go and let God. I hope i get there.

The people i've come across who talk down on God, Jesus and the bible are people who have had some sort of experince or experiences that have made them bitter. Their non-belief is usually rooted in anger.

Im going to take my camera out and record people giving their feelings on God the bible, and why they sin.

Ill post the videos in here

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
If someone came up to you today and told you, "Yo, I talked to this nikka god the other day, this is the shyt he told me" how would you react?

:rudy:

Just because some really old ass people said the same thing a long time ago, and people were DUMB enough to believe them, doesn't mean you still should in the year 2012.

Let alone, before this thing was written down it was passed down through oral tradition in foreign languages that were then translated and written down hundreds and thousands of times, then things were edited and taken out by Kings and councils.....

:snoop:

The obvious conclusion is that it is all bullshyt. The bible was an early form of moral laws or codes, which were eventually used to help Kings maintain order and peace throughout their kingdoms.

There's nothing wrong with believing in God, but believing in ANY man-made religion is silly. No human that has ever existed knows more about death or God than you or me. No one has come back from death to tell us what it is like and whether there is a God.

The wisdom in the bible is undeniable.

Religions provide guidelines to living a vice free life.

why is subscribing in that silly?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
The wisdom in the bible is undeniable.

Religions provide guidelines to living a vice free life.

why is subscribing in that silly?

its not, wisdom can be found in virtually all literature, even romantic dramas b.

I think that most people only have a problem with people who claim that this or that particular book is "God's" word and therefore above any other books :rudy:

Same "wisdom" shyt in the bible can be found in the I Ching, The Quran, The Buddhist teachings, Hinduism and alot of these modern self help psychology books breh.

The problem is people pay more attention to the obviously fraudulent shyt like the story of creation, Noahs Ark and other magical mythical bullshyt and miss the meaning/moral lesson in said story completely.

There's nothing wrong with finding wisdom in Star Trek and Star Wars as long as you don't actually believe Yoda and Spock really exist and other silly shyt like that

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
so why arent those other literatures as highly regarded as the bible b?

they are actually, get out and learn about the world breh

The I Ching, Buddhism and Hinduism have been around long before the bible b.

Some people swear by that book "The Secret"

and Oprah did like 20 webisodes on Skype of Eckhart Tolle's "A New Earth" a few years back

Lunatic religious people were calling her the anti christ for promoting "new age beliefs", but at the same time they believe jesus walked on water, man was created from dirt/clay and that Noah managed to put every living creature on earth in one boat, tragic :manny:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Can the 34 Negros or Spics that voted "NO" please show account of themselves? That would include the 1 Native indian. Only if you're considered a spic or c00n. Not the ones that look chinese or Mexican, please. Thank you.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tumblr_m4crmucBA91r8008lo1_500.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol @ the people who think they are more moral than me because they need a piece of paper to know the difference between right and wrong.

/thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
im not talking about to some people.............

Im talking about to all people...........

what book is as highly regarded as the bible to all people?

The Bible is not highly regarded by all people. Especially nowadays ( since most* people are more sophisticated and have access to knowledge at their fingertips)

It is obviously probably one of the most famous book for a few reasons tho. The fact that it was once law and you were burnt at the stake for denying the authenticity plays a major role in it's popularity. Bibles now a days are literally given away to people. It's also a historical book in the same way that Superman's issue #1 was historical for comic books but it's not actual history. (not entirely)

I'm assuming that Hitler's Mein Kampf is almost as popular (in an historical context) as the bible.

I personally think Darwin's "Origin of species" is a far more important book though (Probably the most important book ever IMO, it changed the way we viewed ourselves and was the first attempt to explain our connection to every single living being on earth)