Is Sierra Mist a man or a woman?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

Do you have proof of me being a gay man? And I know you don't know the definition so let me help you out. Gay is when a man is sexually attracted to other men.

All my posts about beautiful women. That's gay to you? Yeah a few of you losers came into my Cassie thread saying it's gay. Meanwhile you guys make threads asking if receiving oral from a man with your eyes closed counts as gay. That's how you guys think on here.

Stop you fukking fruitcake :ufdup: We see through you, you nasty disgusting fakkit. Shut the fukk up and give it up already, accept the fact that despite how straight you try to act, youre fruity nasty disgusting fakkit ways still shine through, you queer homo. Go find a firing wall you disgusting example of a human being

Besides, you really gonna act like we all don't know thats you Derek? :stopitslime:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This right here.

It's so blatantly obvious that he is a fakkit. And dude is probably shocked we can see through that, because thats how fakkits are. They try to act as straight as they possibly can and are dumbfounded :dwillhuh: when people are still calling them fakkits and fruitcakes :childplease:

If it's so obvious then link me proof of me being a fakkit. In order to be gay you have to be attracted to men. You can't "act" like you are attracted to men. It's not even like you're talking to me in person. You're literally painting an image of someone's sexuality based on some fonts.
Stop you fukking fruitcake :ufdup: We see through you, you nasty disgusting fakkit. Shut the fukk up and give it up already, accept the fact that despite how straight you try to act, youre fruity nasty disgusting fakkit ways still shine through, you queer homo. Go find a firing wall you disgusting example of a human being

Besides, you really gonna act like we all don't know thats you Derek? :stopitslime:

If I'm gay why don't you just prove it instead of repeating yourself? So first I'm acting gay and now I'm acting straight? See how you dumbasses are never consistent? you just copy what you heard someone else say about me.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

If it's so obvious then link me proof of me being a fakkit. In order to be gay you have to be attracted to men. You can't "act" like you are attracted to men. It's not even like you're talking to me in person. You're literally painting an image of someone's sexuality based on some fonts.

how the fukk can anyone link u to being a faq? like seriously...how many undercover fakkits are gonna have a "link" to them doing some faq shyt? you're so fukking stupid.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
5l43d0.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

If I'm gay why don't you just prove it instead of repeating yourself? So first I'm acting gay and now I'm acting straight? See how you dumbasses are never consistent? you just copy what you heard someone else say about me.

Not only are you a fukking fakkit, you're a fukking retarded idiot too :wow:

Smarten up, Derek :stopitslime:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
maybe we need to be nicer to ****. maybe he needs a second chance. :yeshrug:
(thank god negs are off :whew: for those^ 2 sentences)

but he did freestyle and go toe to toe with mohitstaygdup in the day :wow:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The amount of jealousy in here is crazy. nikkas upped a month old thread about me just to talk shyt to someone who is cool with me? A lot of the dudes in here are mad that I sonned them. nikkas still repeating the same shyt they said in June too. Don't you guys ever get bored of that shyt? Damn. In 2034 you niggs will still be on here crying. Even if this place dies you guys will find a new forum just to cry. About someone you've never met before.