Is Sierra Mist a man or a woman?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

Come at me when you can talk to me on your real account. Aliases getting all brolic now that rep is off. :heh:

I don't give a fukk about rep, and this is my only account you dikk sucking disgusting sub human.

Don't act like I've never called you for being a fakkit before :beli:

Just shut the fukk up and accept the fact you can't hide your fakkitry as much as you try, and accept the fact that we all know thats you Derek :beli:

Smarten up fakkit

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you upped this hoe ass thread fakkit..

that frank ocean spray done gave you brain rot....
smarten up derek.
63vqbk.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.
Whether it is or isn't ****, decent poster still.

Thank you! :smile:

I haven't been on LSA much lately. It's too damn confusing to use. A lot of cats on here have conspiracy theories about total strangers they've never met. I'm cool with a lot of people on here. They really just sound bitter.

Funny how the same dudes who said they had me on ignore always post in threads about me. :beli:

These losers are pathetic, like if they hate you wtf are they writing you paragraphs for? I never understand e-beefs.

:heh:

if broke says youre ****, :ufdup: youre ****

and since you're sierra mist as well, can you explain why you chose a soda as a name? :comeon:

Hm, that's a winning way to think.

my bad, i read ya post...you dont smell like pond water

Thanks.. I guess.

So shewasfly isn't real? :why:

If you want the accusations to end. Take a picture with you holding a piece paper that says coli on it.

Or I can just continue to not give a fukk. I really have nothing to prove. :rolleyes:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
just by reading his signature you can tell he's afakkit

And this is something the fakkit Derek-thing over there just can't understand :rudy:

:umad: we see through that shyt Derek. You're the feminine fakkit we used to throw fruit at in high school in the lunchroom and you couldn't understand why :upsetfavre:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't give a fukk about rep, and this is my only account you dikk sucking disgusting sub human.

Don't act like I've never called you for being a fakkit before :beli:

Just shut the fukk up and accept the fact you can't hide your fakkitry as much as you try, and accept the fact that we all know thats you Derek :beli:

Smarten up fakkit

I've never seen a post from you in my entire life yet you claim to know me and shyt. Wait....who are you???
i7IV964ADE5NA.gif

I said, WHO ARE YOU?
ib0pfoTsshNe68.gif

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
The amount of jealousy in here is crazy. nikkas upped a month old thread about me just to talk shyt to someone who is cool with me? A lot of the dudes in here are mad that I sonned them. nikkas still repeating the same shyt they said in June too.

yeah? mister fukking big balls on the coli talking sideways now... how did you son anyone? you went around making believe you were a tranny for a whole year.
:aicmon: you sonned yourself. not us.

and now youre shewasfly??? :comeon:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth

I've never seen a post from you in my entire life yet you claim to know me and shyt. Wait....who are you???
i7IV964ADE5NA.gif

I said, WHO ARE YOU?
ib0pfoTsshNe68.gif

posts like this and you are baffled at the fact that we know you're a dikksucking fruitcake? :aicmon:

Smarten up Derek.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Thank you! :smile:

These losers are pathetic, like if they hate you wtf are they writing you paragraphs for? I never understand e-beefs.

Hm, that's a winning way to think.

Thanks.. I guess.

Or I can just continue to not give a fukk. I really have nothing to prove. :rolleyes:
Hating your boss in real life I can understand. You have to deal with bosses. Some dude who is no good? Sometimes if you work with him you have to deal with him. People on the internet? You can just either ignore him, not talk to him or skip over his posts. Dudes in here act like I'm forcing people to read my posts. They even have a "put Sierra on ignore list thread" and everyone in here talking shyt now was in that thread for 2 weeks saying "I put him on ignore." Yet here they are thinking about me and shyt. When this thread was first made none of these people were anywhere to be found though. lmao

I am just 1 out of 7000 posters on here. Don't like me then put me on ignore.