Is Sierra Mist a man or a woman?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:ohhh: I always thought Sierra Mist was a girl. Didn't even know it was up for discussion. Every time I would read one of Sierra Mist posts, I would always imagine a girl flipping her hair right after she pressed "post reply"
Damn. lmaoo It's probably because of those Maritza gifs I post. :dead:

Sierra Mist is a gay male who tries to hide his fakkitness, but like all disgusting fakkits, they're just oblivious to the fact it doesn't work.
Do you have proof of me being a gay man? And I know you don't know the definition so let me help you out. Gay is when a man is sexually attracted to other men.

All my posts about beautiful women. That's gay to you? Yeah a few of you losers came into my Cassie thread saying it's gay. Meanwhile you guys make threads asking if receiving oral from a man with your eyes closed counts as gay. That's how you guys think on here.

the admins said he was ****, so he ****

****? Is that some dude from a site that doesn't even exist anymore? I wonder when you losers will get over it.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I jus refer to it as a SHIM. Because despite what "he" says, im still not sure. Mainly because he claims to be a man with a name like sierra mist :yeshrug:

In all seriousness its probaby just a gay or bisexual man.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
he's definitely a gay guy. straight men dont post like him. he posts like a fukking faq.

This right here.

It's so blatantly obvious that he is a fakkit. And dude is probably shocked we can see through that, because thats how fakkits are. They try to act as straight as they possibly can and are dumbfounded :dwillhuh: when people are still calling them fakkits and fruitcakes :childplease:

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.
**** you really are pathetic... do you really wanna go back down the path of pretending to be a female again :laff: :laff:

I'm really not here to prove anything but I think it's pathetic that just because I like a font I'm now an "alias". Coulda stayed on lsa for this kind of bytch ass fukkery.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

I'm really not here to prove anything but I think it's pathetic that just because I like a font I'm now an "alias". Coulda stayed on lsa for this kind of bytch ass fukkery.

I haven't been on LSA much lately. It's too damn confusing to use. A lot of cats on here have conspiracy theories about total strangers they've never met. I'm cool with a lot of people on here. They really just sound bitter.

Funny how the same dudes who said they had me on ignore always post in threads about me. :beli: