Is Sierra Mist a man or a woman?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm sorry yall :pachaha:

But Mist's constant use of female gifs and how pissed off yall get of it is fukking hilarious :russ:

Then when I post male gifs they call it gay too. :dead:
posts like this and you are baffled at the fact that we know you're a dikksucking fruitcake? :aicmon:

Smarten up Derek.

Yeah you like gifs of men. I forgot. Liking women is gay but making threads about fukking other dudes is "jus playin mane".

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
yeah? mister fukking big balls on the coli talking sideways now... how did you son anyone? you went around making believe you were a tranny for a whole year.
:aicmon: you sonned yourself. not us.

and now youre shewasfly??? :comeon:

I don't even know what the fukk you're talking about. I have no beef with you though.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

Hating your boss in real life I can understand. You have to deal with bosses. Some dude who is no good? Sometimes if you work with him you have to deal with him. People on the internet? You can just either ignore him, not talk to him or skip over his posts. Dudes in here act like I'm forcing people to read my posts. They even have a "put Sierra on ignore list thread" and everyone in here talking shyt now was in that thread for 2 weeks saying "I put him on ignore." Yet here they are thinking about me and shyt. When this thread was first made none of these people were anywhere to be found though. lmao

I am just 1 out of 7000 posters on here. Don't like me then put me on ignore.

i honestly have to say youre SUPER fortunate that sohh went down like the fukking titanic and all your tranny posts were lost in the deep abyss of the internet ocean, my dear.

:ufdup: you can make believe here with your new alias life, but most of us know the truth and were there to witness your fukkery for almost 3 years.
the muppets taught us history repeats itself. i see youre trying to be the living example on the coli :usure:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i honestly have to say youre SUPER fortunate that sohh went down like the fukking titanic and all your tranny posts were lost in the deep abyss of the internet ocean, my dear.

:ufdup: you can make believe here with your new alias life, but most of us know the truth and were there to witness your fukkery for almost 3 years.
the muppets taught us history repeats itself. i see youre trying to be the living example on the coli :usure:
lmao this shyt is crazy. So people are mad over shyt that happened on a site that doesn't exist anymore, THREE YEARS ago?
iq3CQLp5yFaBn.gif

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.

Hating your boss in real life I can understand. You have to deal with bosses. Some dude who is no good? Sometimes if you work with him you have to deal with him. People on the internet? You can just either ignore him, not talk to him or skip over his posts. Dudes in here act like I'm forcing people to read my posts. They even have a "put Sierra on ignore list thread" and everyone in here talking shyt now was in that thread for 2 weeks saying "I put him on ignore." Yet here they are thinking about me and shyt. When this thread was first made none of these people were anywhere to be found though. lmao

I am just 1 out of 7000 posters on here. Don't like me then put me on ignore.

These nikkas are reprehensible, they have thread about how they'd suck dikk for money. And I'm supposed to want to prove myself to these clowns. I just can't.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
yeah? mister fukking big balls on the coli talking sideways now... how did you son anyone? you went around making believe you were a tranny for a whole year.
:aicmon: you sonned yourself. not us.

and now youre shewasfly??? :comeon:

i know you're a racist white c*nt but that was kinda hot how u just told that fakkit off :takedat:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

These nikkas are reprehensible, they have thread about how they'd suck dikk for money. And I'm supposed to want to prove myself to these clowns. I just can't.

Yeah it's getting kind of wack. You can only hear the same insults so many times. They came into my Cassie and Rihanna threads on some "why you like them for? :gag:" type.

I could talk about how some of them are mad they got played and won't get over it until they die. I could also talk about how dudes on here are mad they don't get attention from female posters OR females in real life, so they instead insult them. I could also talk about how some of these people care more about people on the coli than they care about their own parents and children. I could also talk about how the insults they use contradict each other. If I wanted to I could talk about how only a lame would get hurt over someone's font on a messageboard.

Now I could talk about all of that, but I'm not. I won't talk about how dudes on here have no lives so they dedicate theirs into following others. I could talk about how these people eat sleep for dinner after the rats and roaches turn the lights off for them, but I'm not. I could talk about ALL of that but it gets boring. It gets old. No one wants to hear that anymore. No one reads my posts, so no. I'm not going to talk about ANY of that because I'm tired of watching nikkas on here make posts literally in tears over something that isn't even relevant to life. Nope. I won't talk about it.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
why is it hard to believe that people dislike u because you're a fakkit? alot of straight men are homophobic and dont like gay people. get over yourself u fukking fruit. and stop stealing jokes. that eat sleep for dinner line was historically made by rodimusprime. we see u out here bitin fakkit :umad:

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.

Yeah it's getting kind of wack. You can only hear the same insults so many times. They came into my Cassie and Rihanna threads on some "why you like them for? :gag:" type.

I could talk about some of them are mad they got played and won't get over it until they die. I could also talk about how dudes on here are mad they don't get attention from female posters OR females in real life, so they instead insult them. I could also talk about how some of these people care more about people on the coli than they care about their own parents and children. I could also talk about how the insults they use contradict each other. If I wanted to I could talk about how only a lame would get hurt over someone's font on a messageboard.

Now I could talk about all of that, but I'm not. I won't talk about how dudes on here have no lives so they dedicate theirs into following others. I could talk about how these people eat sleep for dinner after the rats and roaches turn the lights off for them, but I'm not. I could talk about ALL of that but it gets boring. It gets old. No one wants to hear that anymore. No one reads my posts, so no. I'm not going to talk about ANY of that because I'm tired of watching nikkas on here make posts literally in tears over something that isn't even relevant to life. Nope. I won't talk about it.

And when you post things like this I don't understand how they could question my love for you.