Is Sierra Mist a man or a woman?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I got accused of it despite having like a dozen pictures circling around. :manny:

nikkas just need an edge in an argument and some how they think calling/being a cac or c00n gives them that. :manny:

that's why I said the moment he reveals it.....down hill from there. it'll be brought up in EVERY argument that nikka gets into. smart chess move on his part tho.

one things for certain however. if he were black, he'd reveal it with no hesitation like a security badge allowing him to continue with impunity. :troll:
:lolbron: I don't think it matters what you say or do. If someone wants to call you a cac then you're a cac even if you black as asphalt

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.
Sorry i say bytch too much.

But no, I think Sierra Mist is a smart guy and everything... but if i was a woman... theres no way i could be "fond" of him based on views of womanhood.

thats me tho. :ld:

Well he's still my honey bun. :manny: I've never seen him talk about women, I'm fairly new here.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
@SheWasFly

so what are you then?

you looking scrumptious in that avy :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
1343706098760.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:stopitslime: fukk no

:rudy:

2 dumb ass post :beli:
Have you ever read my posts? I've never read yours.
@SheWasFly

so what are you then?

you looking scrumptious in that avy :noah:
She is. :noah: I'm against simping but she's :ahh:
Well he's still my honey bun. :manny: I've never seen him talk about women, I'm fairly new here.
*love My points are similar but not equal to a lot of the guys who complain about women. It's similar to the point where people will think I have the same stance as the "woman" bashers but I don't. All I tell people is to remember that everything has a consequence and to make sound choices. I say this to men and women of all races. I've actually washed my hands on that and don't go into those discussions much anymore. No one reads my posts anyway. lmao

Last edited by a moderator: