Is Sierra Mist a man or a woman?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
also I think it's the name "Sierra Mist"

nikka your name is Sierra? :pachaha:

Also, I'm pretty sure Sierra isn't black. (not that it matters)
I'm not very creative so I was talking to someone about names for some project I was working on for my class. He was talking about how bad different drinks got after they change their formulas and Sierra Mist, Twister and Hawaiian Punch came up. The other two names were taken so I used it to join even though I don't drink soda and hate that particular one. Tried to avert the horribleness of the name with Minty Blu but it didn't last long. The name grew on me, albeit like a rash. Very boring I know.

The GOAT. :smugbiden:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Hes a dude and he makes dope, intelligent, posts but...

Dude's posting style is feminine, even more feminine then the real actual female posters :what:

The way he handles the nikkas on here who have a issue with him is feminine too :what:

And that grey font :scusthov:

And those GIF's :scusthov:

And when dudes ask him why he uses those GIFs of females doing what females do he always responds with posting a GIF of some shirtless muscle head :what:

IDK how he enjoys posting on this site, he must have at least 70% of The Coli on ignore at this point. :pachaha:

I also wonder why do posters always accuse of him being this **** character

Dude is a mysical character that's for sure :leostare:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

I don't think men and women are unequal. All I say is that if women want to have the traditional roles of power that men historically have had then they should also have the responsibility that comes with it. I have nothing against women having rights at all. Sometimes I will say something extreme just to get my point across though.

Do you want you want but don't complain about the consequences. The problem is in many instances I'll say "don't do that" and after they do what I warned them about they start complaining. So many women are complaining about alimony laws hurting them now. That's the price that comes with it. There are plenty more instances. It sucks when you predict something and no one takes heed to what you say until it's too late.
Sorry, We're Closed.

I've been siding with the women a lot more though lately. You have a right to disagree with me. I'm far from perfect.

Alright cool cause thats not what i came away with from the original convo, what i remembe from the argument we had, it ended with you concluding that a civilization in which women did accept equal responsibility would inevitably fail, because women cant fill gender roles usually given to men, i think the examples you used including being a soldier or something of the sort.

What you were saying marginalized women as much as any sensical arguement ive ever heard. You want women accept more responsibility, if they want increased agency... but youre already concluding that they cant handle that added responsibility and it would be detrimental to society as a whole.

So whats left for you to say other than Men > Women.

Not trying to open that can of worms again just saying.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
There are a few people I disagree with who I still like. Thoushall, Marty Thee Don, and Wesley Pipes are a few that come to mind. At the end of the day it's opinions and people only say what they say because they care and want to see people do better. You can only respect that.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
so he is a dude.

pick a more manily name like spirte or paris.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Why do I have to be a bytch? He is entitled to his opinion and I don't have to agree or argue about them. You've never disagreed with someone who you were fond of?

Sorry i say bytch too much.

But no, I think Sierra Mist is a smart guy and everything... but if i was a woman... theres no way i could be "fond" of him based on views of womanhood.

thats me tho. :ld:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Alright cool cause thats not what i came away with from the original convo, what i remembe from the argument we had, it ended with you concluding that a civilization in which women did accept equal responsibility would inevitably fail, because women cant fill gender roles usually given to men, i think the examples you used including being a soldier or something of the sort.

What you were saying marginalized women as much as any sensical arguement ive ever heard. You want women accept more responsibility, if they want increased agency... but youre already concluding that they cant handle that added responsibility and it would be detrimental to society as a whole.

So whats left for you to say other than Men > Women.

Not trying to open that can of worms again just saying.
I really wish it were that black and white. there are some arenas that benefited women historically. Sadly those roles are subordinate and submissive. Like how men took care of their women. Women benefited off of the spoils of war. If men want some of the perks that women historically have had then they would in turn need to lose some of their power. It's like a Triforce. You need all three to have balance.

Men and Women are better in different ways. Some is biology. Some is sociological.