Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT

welp

1293695_o.gif

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Hes a dude and he makes dope, intelligent, posts but...

Dude's posting style is feminine, even more feminine then the real actual female posters :what:

The way he handles the nikkas on here who have a issue with him is feminine too :what:

And that grey font :scusthov:

And those GIF's :scusthov:

And when dudes ask him why he uses those GIFs of females doing what females do he always responds with posting a GIF of some shirtless muscle head :what:

IDK how he enjoys posting on this site, he must have at least 70% of The Coli on ignore at this point. :pachaha:

I also wonder why do posters always accuse of him being this **** character

Dude is a mysical character that's for sure :leostare:
I get the gif thing. I usually make my gifs from music videos. I have a few Lil B gifs I post. Cassie, Maritza and AJ are like walking gifs. They always have some GOAT expressions.

One thing I don't get is the hate of the grey font. That's literally the most neutral color to post in. You can see it on all the coli themes too. There are people with dark blue fonts and bright orange fonts. Some people even have pink fonts. None of them ever get the kind of hate that I get for generic 666-Grey.

There are only 6 people who have a beef with me. I think. In fact maybe a little more. I don't know who they are so when they beef I put them on ignore. It's no more than 20 people. This site has 4000+ members. Mathematically speaking, I have no issue with about 99.5% of the posters on here... unless my math is fukked up.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
A bit on the dramatic side, but seems like an aight poster. I wasn't on SOHH and I'm not in TLR a lot so if I missed some fukkery fill me in :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I don't have beef with mist! Sometimes I agree with what that nikka says. But I think he does get a kick out of playing this whole androgynous role though! I remember this one nikka was calling him all kinda sexy mami and he didn't stop him then when the nikka proceeded to ask him if he was a black female and his response was to simply imply that he may not be black and completely ignoring the female part of the question :pachaha:
That shyt was funny as fukk! shyt I think the nikka was @OGCush

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
My nikka stay smart not revealing he's a cac. The moment that's revealed his posts lose about 50 lbs of weight. followed by the black panthers of the site head hunting his ass. LOL.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't have beef with mist! Sometimes I agree with what that nikka says. But I think he does get a kick out of playing this whole androgynous role though! I remember this one nikka was calling him all kinda sexy mami and he didn't stop him then when the nikka proceeded to ask him if he was a black female and his response was to simply imply that he may not be black and completely ignoring the female part of the question :pachaha:
That shyt was funny as fukk! shyt I think the nikka was @OGCush

http://www.the-coli.com/1476044-post28.html
Mami? No I'm not a black woman. :dwillhuh: I get what you're saying though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
My nikka stay smart not revealing he's a cac. The moment that's revealed his posts lose about 50 lbs of weight. followed by the black panthers of the site head hunting his ass. LOL.

Is there a poster on this site that HASN'T been accused of being a cac?:russ:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Is there a poster on this site that HASN'T been accused of being a cac?:russ:

I got accused of it despite having like a dozen pictures circling around. :manny:

nikkas just need an edge in an argument and some how they think calling/being a cac or c00n gives them that. :manny:

that's why I said the moment he reveals it.....down hill from there. it'll be brought up in EVERY argument that nikka gets into. smart chess move on his part tho.

one things for certain however. if he were black, he'd reveal it with no hesitation like a security badge allowing him to continue with impunity. :troll:

his 'softness' also screams white boy or white ass latino. :manny: