Is Sierra Mist a man or a woman?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Is that someone from a site that doesn't exist anymore? I mean, people call me a lot of people. Doesn't mater to me though.

iuYwBr83s87kM.gif

:deadrose: at your gifs of choice

:russ:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I think what confuses people is how you represent yourself in human form. Just now , you supplemented your post with a gif of the female singer Cassie. Ive seen you use her and other females as your avatar. I do think you make decent posts from time to time , though.

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Thirst and desperation ethers y'all nikkas before Sierra Mist even types a word, to further ether you thirsty nikkas.:youngsabo:

Assume there aren't any female posters on these internets, and you might not have to question your sexuality after simping a poster you assumed was a female because of AVs.
:comeon:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I fundamentally disagree with Sierra Mists views on women and blacks... and i cant stand how often he says "strawman" when arguing with niccas on here but atleast his oppinions are thought out... and his avy game is always on point.

I really wonder how this shewasfly bich can fukk with him though... hasnt she read his posts about the only way for society to progess is for woman to accept there not equal to men... :skip:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if niccas on here ever sent dikk pics to Sierra :mjpls:
@Sierra Mist, keep it trill ... these niccas simping you? :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I fundamentally disagree with Sierra Mists views on women and blacks... and i cant stand how often he says "strawman" when arguing with niccas on here but atleast his oppinions are thought out... and his avy game is always on point.

I really wonder how this shewasfly bich can fukk with him though... hasnt she read his posts about the only way for society to progess is for woman to accept there not equal to men... :skip:

I don't think men and women are unequal. All I say is that if women want to have the traditional roles of power that men historically have had then they should also have the responsibility that comes with it. I have nothing against women having rights at all. Sometimes I will say something extreme just to get my point across though.

Do you want you want but don't complain about the consequences. The problem is in many instances I'll say "don't do that" and after they do what I warned them about they start complaining. So many women are complaining about alimony laws hurting them now. That's the price that comes with it. There are plenty more instances. It sucks when you predict something and no one takes heed to what you say until it's too late.
Sorry, We're Closed.

I've been siding with the women a lot more though lately. You have a right to disagree with me. I'm far from perfect.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
also I think it's the name "Sierra Mist"

nikka your name is Sierra? :pachaha:

Also, I'm pretty sure Sierra isn't black. (not that it matters)

SheWasFly

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Through the tunnel.

Why do I have to be a bytch? He is entitled to his opinion and I don't have to agree or argue about them. You've never disagreed with someone who you were fond of?