Is Rockstar is honesly done for?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Was watching videos of Max Payne 1, 2 and especially 3:wow: Max Payne 3 was like a punch in the stomach, but had a very satisfying ending. Remembered playing Midnight club. Didn't get into Bully

Take Two Interactive ruined Rockstar. These kids addicted to microtransactions like crack cocaine in the 80s:francis:. I remember folks was saying they'd rather have microtransactions over DLC....:francis: We'll hardly, if ever, see great games from them. A grim ending for a great story.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I miss the old rockstar games...:sadcam: they basically destroyed their core creative team (houser, the benzies) and is now doing remakes instead of new games...:hhh: ever since GTA5 theyve been LAZY ASF!!!

Whats the most sickest part is people keep buying the bullshyt... :mindblown: we would get a new GTA if everyone withheld their fukking money!!!:pacspit:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man I miss the old rockstar games...:sadcam: they basically destroyed their core creative team (houser, the benzies) and is now doing remakes instead of new games...:hhh: ever since GTA5 theyve been LAZY ASF!!!

Whats the most sickest part is people keep buying the bullshyt... :mindblown: we would get a new GTA if everyone withheld their fukking money!!!:pacspit:

Houser and Benzies are actually developing a game now, but I ain't heard nothing about it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

giphy.gif