Is Rainbow 6 Siege the Most Dynamic/Strategic Shooter to Release in 10 Years?

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
:comeon:

Nobody is really doing that tho. The game has been out so long and people who still play it faithfully aren't letting anyone run all the way outside and kill shyt without getting blasted.

Every round that starts, everybody is watching the popular peaking spots. Only scrubs continuously getting trapped in spawn. Ubisoft even tweaked the Attacker's spawns so that nobody is vulnerable right when the round starts

I don't know what it is but within the last month or so I've seen it more and more. :manny:

Especially on the plane stage. I've seen games where 3 people get dropped 10 seconds into the game. :dahell:

And I'm no scrub, I don't get hit by it but my teammates do and that of course causes a handicap.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what it is but within the last month or so I've seen it more and more. :manny:

Especially on the plane stage. I've seen games where 3 people get dropped 10 seconds into the game. :dahell:

And I'm no scrub, I don't get hit by it but my teammates do and that of course causes a handicap.
There's so many cars to use for cover on Plane... If dudes getting dropped like that on that map, they deserve it or they just suck

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
There's so many cars to use for cover on Plane... If dudes getting dropped like that on that map, they deserve it or they just suck

Maaaaan you talk like rambo I can tell I'd probably wash you with randoms. :mjlol:

Goddamn I love the game too but I still am man enough to point out its flaws. :ufdup:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? Isn't CS:GO big on having elite reactions and aiming? Do strats trump skill? I ask because that's literally the case in Siege in a lot of cases... You can have all the skill in world, but if you're not hip to the tactics/strats you're going against you won't even make it inside, let alone plant or defend against anything

The ability to co-ordinate well as a team, to defend the right areas and choose the right strats situation and enemy depending are all as important as being able to aim.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised this shyt is popular. I had given up hope for today's gamers. This doesn't seem like the type of game you guys would like. I was interested in this but didn't bother buying it because I thought the online was dead. I used to play SWAT 4 religiously on the PC.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Do we have enough Xbox brehs to do some tournaments in this shyt?

Even if it's one coli breh with his crew.

I'd really like that...

Surprised this shyt is popular. I had given up hope for today's gamers. This doesn't seem like the type of game you guys would like. I was interested in this but didn't bother buying it because I thought the online was dead. I used to play SWAT 4 religiously on the PC.

Get it, breh. You're welcome.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The ability to co-ordinate well as a team, to defend the right areas and choose the right strats situation and enemy depending are all as important as being able to aim.
OK, now take all of that, and factor in completely destructable environments that impacts everything. In terms of complexity it's not even close

Last edited:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
How? Isn't CS:GO big on having elite reactions and aiming? Do strats trump skill? I ask because that's literally the case in Siege in a lot of cases... You can have all the skill in world, but if you're not hip to the tactics/strats you're going against you won't even make it inside, let alone plant or defend against anything

Not sure I entirely agree with this. I've been playing against mostly plats in ranked, as I was playing with a friend, and I know the bare minimum regarding strats yet did fine most of the games/MVP'd 2 of the 6 I played. Being able to outaim people is still huge in this game, as it is in any FPS. If you shoot them in the head or just get the first shot off you should win most of the gunfights and getting those early kills makes a huge difference.

SmileyFace

:sas2:
Daps
57836941.jpg

:mjcry:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not sure I entirely agree with this. I've been playing against mostly plats in ranked, as I was playing with a friend, and I know the bare minimum regarding strats yet did fine most of the games/MVP'd 2 of the 6 I played. Being able to outaim people is still huge in this game, as it is in any FPS. If you shoot them in the head or just get the first shot off you should win most of the gunfights and getting those early kills makes a huge difference.
Aim is still important, but the more you play the game and the higher rank you get, it's a lot more than just out aiming people.