Is Rainbow 6 Siege the Most Dynamic/Strategic Shooter to Release in 10 Years?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Anyone on Xbox who has a workable knowledge of Siege and needs a squad?

I'm with 4 and we need a fifth on most days.

Someone who doesn't mind a collective input in operator choices so we work best as a team.

DPresidential is the gamertag.

Also, @Screwface Exchange , what's your gamer tag?

Seven3Zero

Rookie
Daps
On xbox? Its not high.. when i was on ps4 i made it to gold 3 before they added gold 4.... i only played for a short amount of time on xbox.

I either ended up a team where i was always the last man alive within the first 50 seconds .. or a team of fakkit cacs who dont respect anything.
Wat Rank r u?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Anyone on Xbox who has a workable knowledge of Siege and needs a squad?

I'm with 4 and we need a fifth on most days.

Someone who doesn't mind a collective input in operator choices so we work best as a team.

DPresidential is the gamertag.

Also, @Screwface Exchange , what's your gamer tag?
Damn I feel so unwanted now :to:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
They seriously need to do something about the influx of spawn killing nowadays. You shouldn't even be allowed outside. The defense is just rushing and shooting you on the way to the building it's bullshyt.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Lmao.

Ron, you know damn well you're a high echelon paid gun for hire nikka!

:russ:

I try not to get too attached to you because you play with multiple squads.
Appreciate it, yeah I don't really have a set squad, I just get on and wait for the spam of invs from everyone that knows me,i told major I'd be willing to play with u guys on a more consistent basis, that way I wouldnt just feel like a fill in 5th and add some input

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
It's not a part of the game what do you mean get good? :mjlol:

Cornball. There's a reason why the game reveals your position shortly after doing it, it was not designed for you to be outside. :mjlol:
I can't remember the last time I got killed by spawn rushers, n I go against diamonds, u letting trash ass silvers run up on you and murder you :mjlol:

Git gud

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's not a part of the game what do you mean get good? :mjlol:

Cornball. There's a reason why the game reveals your position shortly after doing it, it was not designed for you to be outside. :mjlol:

It's really about map awareness and knowing not to make the same mistake twice... but sometimes it happens.. can't hate the player hate the game man.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They seriously need to do something about the influx of spawn killing nowadays. You shouldn't even be allowed outside. The defense is just rushing and shooting you on the way to the building it's bullshyt.
I mean, it should only happen to you once. After that... You should have those certain windows/spots that are known for that filed away in your memory bank.

Either keep your drone on that, or chill before running out after spawning. It's that simple

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I mean, it should only happen to you once. After that... You should have those certain windows/spots that are known for that filed away in your memory bank.

Either keep your drone on that, or chill before running out after spawning. It's that simple

Nah it's a exploit that the developers never intended for it to become a thing. I understand when you hear someone clammering outside the window you go out and quick shoot em down but going out as soon as the game starts when attackers are basically defenseless is horseshyt.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah it's a exploit that the developers never intended for it to become a thing. I understand when you hear someone clammering outside the window you go out and quick shoot em down but going out as soon as the game starts when attackers are basically defenseless is horseshyt.
:comeon:

Nobody is really doing that tho. The game has been out so long and people who still play it faithfully aren't letting anyone run all the way outside and kill shyt without getting blasted.

Every round that starts, everybody is watching the popular peaking spots. Only scrubs continuously getting trapped in spawn. Ubisoft even tweaked the Attacker's spawns so that nobody is vulnerable right when the round starts

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How? Isn't CS:GO big on having elite reactions and aiming? Do strats trump skill? I ask because that's literally the case in Siege in a lot of cases... You can have all the skill in world, but if you're not hip to the tactics/strats you're going against you won't even make it inside, let alone plant or defend against anything