Is Rainbow 6 Siege the Most Dynamic/Strategic Shooter to Release in 10 Years?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Ghost recon will be great 1st day and a long term scam like dividion if the "no PVP" rumors are true.

:pacspit:

A fukking shame.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Also... the continuous Operator tweaking and re-balancing forces players to readjust and adapt to the meta. They always find a good balance to what each character was intended for. They rarely nerf something to non-existence in the game. Just about everything has use now... They neutered the shyt out of BlackBeard tho :lolbron:

But he deserved it
Blackbeard is still a c*nt and a half to take down IMO. I know most people naturally go for headshots first. Just hard to try and adjust and in that split second you realize it's Blackbeard, you could be fukking dead.

Game is so intense tho

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
With all these operators being added last yr and next yr, I sometimes wonder if we will eventually see a full sized map with these operators and have 8v8 or 10v10. I can only imagine playin a map like rainbow box 6 Vegas maps with these operators and then having the whole wall destruction element added. Wld be dope

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Game is fun as fukk and I just picked it up(had been playing with a friend on his PC prior whenever we got high at his place so I had some knowledge going in). Also you actually feel engaged and every kill means something compared to battlefield where you could have an amazing game but still not have a huge impact when there's 29 other players on your team that just might not have done enough.

Beat a team with 3 diamonds and 2 plats today while the highest we had was one gold, 2 guys under rank 11(including me), and the 2 others unranked. It was just casual, but those fukkers went for spawn kills out the gate and at least tried to win.

Can't wait for comp and actually working shyt out over mics. :wow:

One issue is whenever I end a game I gotta quit out to PS4 menu and restart pretty much otherwise I get stuck in this freeze animation of what should be the matchmaking screen(it's the girl but there's no "search" going on from my POV). It's fukking annoying.

Also overwatch has got to be up there, but there's nowhere near the strats and a lot of the map goes unused. Problem with overwatch too is too many heroes not being viable meanwhile everything outside of tachanka(whatever) is apparently good in Siege.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Game is fun as fukk and I just picked it up(had been playing with a friend on his PC prior whenever we got high at his place so I had some knowledge going in). Also you actually feel engaged and every kill means something compared to battlefield where you could have an amazing game but still not have a huge impact when there's 29 other players on your team that just might not have done enough.

Beat a team with 3 diamonds and 2 plats today while the highest we had was one gold, 2 guys under rank 11(including me), and the 2 others unranked. It was just casual, but those fukkers went for spawn kills out the gate and at least tried to win.

Can't wait for comp and actually working shyt out over mics. :wow:

One issue is whenever I end a game I gotta quit out to PS4 menu and restart pretty much otherwise I get stuck in this freeze animation of what should be the matchmaking screen(it's the girl but there's no "search" going on from my POV). It's fukking annoying.

Also overwatch has got to be up there, but there's nowhere near the strats and a lot of the map goes unused. Problem with overwatch too is too many heroes not being viable meanwhile everything outside of tachanka(whatever) is apparently good in Siege.

Yeah 1 point you made there is something low-key but huge to me. I can be in a ranked match take my time plan out my attack and maybe jus get 1 kill, but it feels so amazing. Like I actually earned it. And if lucky enuff to have a whole team on mics or party chat have them all biggin u up sayin nice kill, or thanks u Killin that guy cleared da way for me to enter and plant or something g. It just feels more rewarding than playin cod and gettin a 15 or 20 kill round. Or playin battlefield n shooting down random ppl running across the map and not seein u sniping or lying in mud camping.

I luv dis game been playin since launch, but I'm not gonna brag I'm no diamond or Plat or whatever. But I'm high ranked jus off sheer volume of play time. And sometimes I'll be in a ranked room maybe only get 3 or 4 kills but only 1 or none deaths and have my teammates luvin me cous I got amazing callouts 9r like 5 assists, or I'm playin Fuze n clear out a side room and lead the enemy to run out rite into a teammate for an easy kill.

Dis game is simply amazing brehs

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Siege best game out but i got no one to play with on xbox one...

I CANNOT play with randoms. They always on some super duper stupid shyt and the lack of communication is outstanding. Just no way.

As it stands i think thats the only thing holding back. There also needs to be a veto kick system. Cacs will kick you for being better than them then i gotta wait 15 minutes to get back in.

Me n my brother was wrecking on our own... then they kicked him in the last match cuz he the last man standing and died... so we lose our heavy hitter... cuz yall trash. I blasted thr nearest fakkit with my shottty at tye beginning of the next round .... i missed .... n they kicked me. Never played again after that... mind u my bro had 8 kills 2 deaths i had maybe 4 with zero deaths
Wat Rank r u?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

Great video on the game's growth/progression since release

I've put in way more hours and I agree 100%

Wow.

Perfect. This is absolutely correct. The game is so beautifully competitive, I've become so invested in this game - which hasn't happened to me since Modern Warfare 1 and Gears 1. It's had my crew so invested that we've argued and shyt about strategy and losses... Grown ass men! It's that fukking good

As I said though, the Netcode is fukking garbage... BF1 is the higher echelon of your shot going where it's supposed to go. This needs that.