Is puffy combs a silent gangster ?

Daps
let's get this 100% correct. Diddy is part of the higher order. Don't get it twisted tho he's a pawn in the crackka world but dude is v much still on the board & allowed to eat good by them! In the b?ack world Diddy is Tha Man. Check it: Diddy had to eat dyk literally to get his record deal. he took that initiation to Bad BoY and did the same thing to Ma$e who he forced to eat out his boX constantly. When he could no longer take the ana? task of eattin out Diddy's boX he fled to Atlanta to seek salvation in the LaWd. All talk abt Ma$e fleeing NY due to harlem beef is bogus. Diddy has those Harlem thugs n check. I repeat the sole reason for Ma$e fleeing was to evade Diddy's hunger for dyk. bad boYs Do move in silence of violence. that's how corporate gangstas move. they cripple you with paperwork which is y Diddy be like u can talk, talk, talk all day long but I got your signature so what u say don't mean anything. Diddy aint nothing to phuck wit lol

tumblr_m31zd4R1IH1r5yvdb.gif

Btw you type like a fukkin moron, breh.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's get this 100% correct. Diddy is part of the higher order. Don't get it twisted tho he's a pawn in the crackka world but dude is v much still on the board & allowed to eat good by them! In the b?ack world Diddy is Tha Man. Check it: Diddy had to eat dyk literally to get his record deal. he took that initiation to Bad BoY and did the same thing to Ma$e who he forced to eat out his boX constantly. When he could no longer take the ana? task of eattin out Diddy's boX he fled to Atlanta to seek salvation in the LaWd. All talk abt Ma$e fleeing NY due to harlem beef is bogus. Diddy has those Harlem thugs n check. I repeat the sole reason for Ma$e fleeing was to evade Diddy's hunger for dyk. bad boYs Do move in silence of violence. that's how corporate gangstas move. they cripple you with paperwork which is y Diddy be like u can talk, talk, talk all day long but I got your signature so what u say don't mean anything. Diddy aint nothing to phuck wit lol

:russ:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
howdi TRKBY, wot u so angry abt?! lol Diddy really aint nuthin to phuck wit. those who know know. I got stories for days, my contacts are legit. Where were u in the 90s?!?!?! I can tell you where I was? In NY as a young un boppin in the same club on the same nite as Pac. I saw Biggie before RTD broke out. So go s?t yo lam£ as$ down lol Diddy still aint nuthin to phuck

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
fukk is wrong with you nikkas and this faggit shyt :what:.
Puff built his shyt from the ground up he didn't need white people to make his money

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sicc2def, some might say your screen name says life is full of frustration and set backs for you. try taking the emotion away from your argument and try tackling the question whether or not Diddy is a silent gangster with rational, logical and cogent thinking. Your statement that 'Puff built his shyt from the ground up he didn't need white people to make his money' is naive to the point of stupidity. The v nanosecond Diddy takes the decision to think w?ite people are not needed for him to eat whilst sunning in st tropez is the day he'll be saying 'is your big mac meal to eat in or to go?' Your life experiences & social strata will determine how you approach questions that involve money, sex & power. Stay tuned in to learn about all 3! Peace

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Puff's dad Melvin was a mid-level drug dealer. Money, cars, houses upstate. His pops had all that. He knew Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes.

Eventually he got killed. Puff grew up in Mount Vernon.

Puff went to Howard. All those dudes you saw on Making the Band (Phil Robertson, D. Dot the Producer, Harve Pierre, Mark Pitts). They all went to Howard with Puff. When Puff was down in D.C., him and his boys used to throw alot of parties. Puff was that dude.

Years later when Bad Boy was hot, Puff & Big stayed coming down to campus.

tumblr_m0n36bYGER1qafb15o1_500.jpg

And was he making alot of money from those parties. He got the internship at Uptown. One day, he'd be in New York at Uptown. The next, he'd be in D.C. trying to do both. He dropped out in '89.

In '91-'92...he made noise at Uptown with Jodeci and Mary J. Blige. He was getting too much recognition (and a big head from it) for Andre Harrell's liking so Puff got dropped from the label.

In '93...he started Bad Boy. He went back to Howard and started putting all his boys on.

Clive Davis eventually backed Bad Boy but, before that Diddy probably had some street nikkas float him that startup money. It's the only way I can fathom why a college boy was moving in the same circles as Big Meech, Jimmy Henchmen and Haitian Jack. They probably gave him some loot to get started and I could see how that might've led to him getting extorted later on, if those rumors were true. Puff never got ganked because he keeps an army of goons around him. Somebody above me already talked about the dude Wolfe. Wolfe got killed in Atlanta over some broad that was fukkin Meech or his brother T. I can't remember. He was talkin wild sh*t to Meech in the club and Meech was basically on some "don't make me do this to you" sh*t :manny: Wolfe kept going, so he got lit up. And for the record, Puff and Suge used to be good, good friends. They used to party in Atlanta together before sh*t went down between their camps.

And the Shyne situation. That sh*t was all Puff's fault lmao. They went to the club and Puff was agitated because no one was making room for him to walk through. It was too crowded. Puff started tossing money in the air. People started grabbing for it and I guess some cat got his drink spilled over him and took offense. He stepped to Puff and threw his money back in his face on some "how you like you that" sh*t. Puff was looking scared. Dude looked like he was about to pull on Puff. So Shyne pulled first and started bucking. Shyne got thrown in the bushes trying to protect that dude hahaha. All of that could've been avoided if Puff wasn't being a dikk.

For a college cat, Puff a grimy n*gga :pachaha:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puff's dad Melvin was a mid-level drug dealer. Money, cars, houses upstate. His pops had all that. He knew Frank Lucas and Nicky Barnes.

Eventually he got killed. Puff grew up in Mount Vernon.

Puff went to Howard. All those dudes you saw on Making the Band (Phil Robertson, D. Dot the Producer, Harve Pierre, Mark Pitts). They all went to Howard with Puff. When Puff was down in D.C., him and his boys used to throw alot of parties. Puff was that dude.

And was he making alot of money from those parties. He got the internship at Uptown. One day, he'd be in New York at Uptown. The next, he'd be in D.C. trying to do both. He dropped out in '89.

In '91-'92...he made noise at Uptown with Jodeci and Mary J. Blige. He was getting too much recognition (and a big head from it) for Andre Harrell's liking so Puff got dropped from the label.

In '93...he started Bad Boy. He went back to Howard and started putting all his boys on.

Clive Davis eventually backed Bad Boy but, before that Diddy probably had some street nikkas float him that startup money. It's the only way I can fathom why a college boy was moving in the same circles as Big Meech, Jimmy Henchmen and Haitian Jack. They probably gave him some loot to get started and I could see how that might've led to him getting extorted later on, if those rumors were true. Puff never got ganked because he keeps an army of goons around him. Somebody above me already talked about the dude Wolfe. Wolfe got killed in Atlanta over some broad that was fukkin Meech or his brother T. I can't remember. He was talkin wild sh*t to Meech in the club and he got lit up. And for the record, Puff and Suge used to be good, good friends. They used to party in Atlanta together before sh*t went down between their camps.

And the Shyne situation. That sh*t was all Puff's fault lmao. They went to the club and Puff was agitated because no one was making room for him to walk through. It was too crowded. Puff started tossing money in the air. People started grabbing for it and I guess some cat got his drink spilled over him and took offense. He stepped to Puff and threw his money back in his face on some "how you like you that" sh*t. Puff was looking scared. Dude looked like he was about to pull on Puff. So Shyne pulled first and started bucking. And you know how Shyne ended up smh. Trying to protect that dude hahaha. All of that could've been avoided if Puff wasn't being a dikk.

For a college cat, Puff a grimy n*gga :pachaha:

Wolf was drunk and got thrown out the club. He called his man Riz and shot Meech in the ass, and then they both got lit up.

images

http://www.peldor.com/news/2003_11_28_story1.html

Anthony “Wolf” Jones Gunned Down In Atlanta
by Nolan Strong November 11th, 2003 @ 8:25pm

No Comments
Rate This
Share with Shortlink:

Anthony "Wolf"
Jones, 36, and another man were gunned down outside of a night club in Atlanta,
according to sources.
Jones and Lamont
Gurdy were shot and killed during the incident, which occurred in the Buckhead
area early Tuesday morning.
Jones served as
Sean "P.Diddy" Combs’ bodyguard for a number of years. Jones and Combs
were acquitted of bribery and weapons charges in 1999, after the now infamous
nightclub shooting inside of Club New York, in which Jamal "Shyne"
Barrow was convicted.
Jones’ murder is
very significant. Last month, Kirk Burrowes claimed in a federal lawsuit that
Combs authorized the 1995 murder of Jake "Big Jake" Robles, a close
friend of Suge Knight and member of the Mob Piru Bloods.
In a 37 page sworn

Last edited: