Is puffy combs a silent gangster ?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
puffy a chump this was his college crew

diddy.jpg

BUT puffy has the money to play gangster tho , well know fact he was paying BMF for protection

we had a big thread on all this fukery

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-...the-biggest-gangsta-in-hip-hop-history.33694/
Was he supposed to run with goons in college? :dead:

And I doubt that's his Howard crew, it must be high school and the dude down to the left must be the Gambino capo Andrew Campos, puffs main cac.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's get this 100% correct. Diddy is part of the higher order. Don't get it twisted tho he's a pawn in the crackka world but dude is v much still on the board & allowed to eat good by them! In the b?ack world Diddy is Tha Man. Check it: Diddy had to eat dyk literally to get his record deal. he took that initiation to Bad BoY and did the same thing to Ma$e who he forced to eat out his boX constantly. When he could no longer take the ana? task of eattin out Diddy's boX he fled to Atlanta to seek salvation in the LaWd. All talk abt Ma$e fleeing NY due to harlem beef is bogus. Diddy has those Harlem thugs n check. I repeat the sole reason for Ma$e fleeing was to evade Diddy's hunger for dyk. bad boYs Do move in silence of violence. that's how corporate gangstas move. they cripple you with paperwork which is y Diddy be like u can talk, talk, talk all day long but I got your signature so what u say don't mean anything. Diddy aint nothing to phuck wit lol

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
let's get this 100% correct. Diddy is part of the higher order. Don't get it twisted tho he's a pawn in the crackka world but dude is v much still on the board & allowed to eat good by them! In the b?ack world Diddy is Tha Man. Check it: Diddy had to eat dyk literally to get his record deal. he took that initiation to Bad BoY and did the same thing to Ma$e who he forced to eat out his boX constantly. When he could no longer take the ana? task of eattin out Diddy's boX he fled to Atlanta to seek salvation in the LaWd. All talk abt Ma$e fleeing NY due to harlem beef is bogus. Diddy has those Harlem thugs n check. I repeat the sole reason for Ma$e fleeing was to evade Diddy's hunger for dyk. bad boYs Do move in silence of violence. that's how corporate gangstas move. they cripple you with paperwork which is y Diddy be like u can talk, talk, talk all day long but I got your signature so what u say don't mean anything. Diddy aint nothing to phuck wit lol
There is no cac letting puff eat.
He makes people rich and is about his business, so people help him, help themselves.

And he was interning at Uptown which he got through a Mount Vernon connect Heavy D, doing such good work and being so active that he was nearly getting more respect than Harrell himself in the end. Harrell fired him cause he was focusing too much on becoming the man.. Being one of the hottest A&R's in the game I doubt he had to such Clive Davis dikk to get a deal with a very proven record of putting in work. Typical hood nikka mentality, brothers can't make it unless they suck dikk, sell out etc :childplease:

Last edited:

powerager

#Godbody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the east v west beef was a sad yet magical moment in hip hop. diddy and suge were pawns being played but under their tutelage pac & biggie produced timeless music that some may argue has never been better by their respective coasts. Diddy played it to perfection coz he's still here, still eating, still creating work for b?ack folks. Suge didnt stick to the brief and ended up in jailhouse and b?ack balled. Diddy's not 2 be phucked wit on any leVel within the b?ack community. check it: when fiddy stormed the industry he neva stepped 2 Diddy. I repeat: Diddy's aint nuthin 2 b phucked wit lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
biggie was another under his charge that ate the dyk, u only need to look at the madness besetting mr cee to realise the hom0 thug life is very deep and v real in hip hop. question: why do you think method man was the ONLY guest artist on RTD? coz method man is all abt the ma?e on ma?e pipe game

Daps
Reppin
NULL
biggie said a lot of things but life is abt the deed, abt action. and not once did biggie step to Diddy. not once did the lox step to Diddy. the most 'gangsta' they got was to waaaaaaaail all [suge] up on the radio free the loX. Diddy aint nuthin to phuck wit lol

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Puff is a boss...

Thats why he crushed the Lox's soul...

Lil Cease was saying fukk puff until puff threw him some dollars and he was all in the video...

He had black rob apologizing in a green room...

The nikka has the money power and respect

:mjpls: