Is @Poitier Black?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
He always arguing with pro black posters. I'm not making this up, that nikka either dismissing, derailing or tapdancing. :camby:

That's cause I'm in Higher Learning where majority of the real pro-Black posters reside, not hurt, scorned by women bum nikkas like you :pachaha:

Or in The Seum or Booth discussing sports and music like a normal well-adjusted Black man :mjpls:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
That's cause I'm in Higher Learning where majority of the real pro-Black posters reside, not hurt, scorned by women bum nikkas like you :pachaha:

Or in The Seum or Booth discussing sports and music like a normal well-adjusted Black man :mjpls:

lol you still c00n it up in Higher Learning. I do admit i hate Black feminists :manny: I can always count on you for.. "We is our own worst enemy", "White supremacy, what White supremacy?" "Ancient Egypt, What about black on black crime?" apologetic broken nikkas amuse me :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
lol you still c00n it up in Higher Learning. I do admit i hate Black feminists :manny: I can always count on you for.. "We is our own worst enemy", "White supremacy, what White supremacy?" "Ancient Egypt, What about black on black crime?" apologetic broken nikkas amuse me :mjlol:

Has he ever asked where the white women at :russ:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Did he really say that shyt?:what:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I've always known him to be a pro black poster since he joined:manny:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-be-afrocentric.189714/

Breh I'm cool with Poiter and even I can get why people would question his race.

He has strong pro black views on some things but he has said some SUSPECT and down right disrespectful shyt about Africa that I would expect only from a sambo or a white person.

He has toned down a lot now tho.