Is Logan the best superhero movie ever?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Unless it's Deadpool, you're disqualified from All Time Rankings if you're made by Fox or Sony :hhh:

You're only in the discussion if it's Marvel Studios or WB :camby:

BrooklynShow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crown Heights Brooklyn
Looking back at this question and reading the majority of the posts, I don't think it's right to compare Logan or Dark Knight to your standard Super Hero film like Iron Man, Superman or Guardians of the Galaxy.
It's like comparing a graphic novel to a comic book.
The drama is more realistic in those 2 films. Logan is similar to other good films like Man on Fire for instance.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I get it guys. Logan is still fresh in your minds, hence the stannery. Ill come back here next year and see. By then JL,Infinity Gauntlet and Homecoming will have come out. See if we're still ridin with Logan after that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Logan is good but its really just a base wolverine story at its heart.

Like its what the 1st wolverine movie should have been.

Its good tho

The dark knight is honestly one of the better super hero movies that managed to be deep and not rely on a R rating.

The winter solider still holds a place for my fave super hero movie as far as sitting down and watching it over again.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Till Bale starts talking as Batman.

I swear that's the one flaw of that movie, that stupid fukking voice.
Yep

Logan is a damn good choice, but, relied on a couple goofy clinches tp get from one point to the next.

I hate the whole "i gave up info becuz i thought u wouldn't hurt them" trope.

And

the Logan clone was introduced too early IMO

STILL A 10/10

Murkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Tha Grizzle State
Wolverine stans ruined the X-Men franchise, not to take anything from the character's legacy. It's crazy to see how NONE of the other main team members were given a chance to have their own origin stories. Considering the comic book canon Marvel usually does a good job adhering to, he wasn't even on the very first team lineup and joined later.

Still love him as a figure in their universe, just god damn it gets redundant after 4-5 movies knowing everything about him.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I get it guys. Logan is still fresh in your minds, hence the stannery. Ill come back here next year and see. By then JL,Infinity Gauntlet and Homecoming will have come out. See if we're still ridin with Logan after that.
I'm like...LOGAN?

That's your Ace???
Wolverine stans ruined the X-Men franchise, not to take anything from the character's legacy. It's crazy to see how NONE of the other main team members were given a chance to have their own origin stories. Considering the comic book canon Marvel usually does a good job adhering to, he wasn't even on the very first team lineup and joined later.

Still love him as a figure in their universe, just god damn it gets redundant after 4-5 movies knowing everything about him.
It's because they're trying to use the character to salvage the trash that the X-Franchise is and it's falling flat like soda when you forget to tighten the cap.