Is Logan the best superhero movie ever?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sup with all these Dr Strange mentions? :gucci:

I liked the movie, and thought the visual effect were impressive, but I don't think that movie was anything all that special. It was a basic superhero origin movie. I see the potential for something really special in the sequel, but the only thing great about that movie were some of the visual effects.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sup with all these Dr Strange mentions? :gucci:

I liked the movie, and thought the visual effect were impressive, but I don't think that movie was anything all that special. It was a basic superhero origin movie. I see the potential for something really special in the sequel, but the only thing great about that movie were some of the visual effects.
The last 2 action set pieces were superior to most.
But yeah overall I find it middling among MCU movies. Ant-Man, Ironman and even Cap's origin were better IMO.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Clown shyt. Fox and sony have both made films better than anything from Disney
And NONE of them shyts are even remotely Top 10's stop it slime :mjlol:

Pick the worst Marvel movies to compare to the trash that exists at Fox brehs :russ:

This is'nt even Stan Wars...I'm literally dying at the idea of any of them shyts being Top ANYTHING except Top poor excuses to create box office revenue generators :camby:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
To me the overblown praise for Logan boils down to people who (whether they want to admit it or not) are so desperate to have superhero movies recognized as "respectable" movies (eg. not mindless summer blockbusters) that every movie that peeks a little bit outside that box gets overrated just for trying even if the actual movie is only decent at best.

thought you nailed it with this. agreed 100% just couldn't put it into words.

at least when you compare a movie like TWS to other blockbuster action movies, it stacks up.

but when you compare a movie like logan... or even dark knight... to other 'adult' dramas, they would never even rank.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Pick the worst Marvel movies to compare to the trash that exists at Fox brehs :russ:

This is'nt even Stan Wars...I'm literally dying at the idea of any of them shyts being Top ANYTHING except Top poor excuses to create box office revenue generators :camby:
That's because you're a Disney stan and a pleb.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seriously, look at some of the shyt Fox has churned out over the years:

X-Men Origins Wolverine
X3
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer
Daredevil
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Elektra
Fan4stic
X-Men Apocalypse

Marvel's "Worst" films are Incredible Hulk and Thor TDW? Those are mediocre but neither are outright bad. Marvel hasn't put out a bad movie yet, their floor has been mediocre.

WB's worst films have been Jonah Hex and Green Lantern. The Nolan trilogy is highly regarded. The current cinematic universe is hit or miss with people (either love it or hate it) Wonder Woman might be their first film that most people genuinely like.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's because you're a Disney stan and a pleb.
Wrong... Batman Begins, TDK, and BvS are better than most if not all the Sony and Fox films

I'm a comic book fan... and Fox and Sony have done a terrible disservice to the GOATS

Don't worry though...Marvel is gonna restore the feeling so you can wash those Fantastic Four movies and "I'm the Juggernaut, bytch" and dancing Peter Parker out of your mouths:mjlol:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong... Batman Begins, TDK, and BvS are better than most if not all the Sony and Fox films

I'm a comic book fan... and Fox and Sony have done a terrible disservice to the GOATS

Don't worry though...Marvel is gonna restore the feeling so you can wash those Fantastic Four movies and "I'm the Juggernaut, bytch" and dancing Peter Parker out of your mouths:mjlol:

:comeon: Yall still trying to will that into being a better movie than it is. It's not the worst superhero movie ever made or as bad as some of the worst shyt Fox and Sony have put out, but BVS is a mess (even the directors cut). Even many of hte people that loved Man of Steel don't fukk with BvS.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Seriously, look at some of the shyt Fox has churned out over the years:

X-Men Origins Wolverine
X3
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer
Daredevil
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Elektra
Fan4stic
X-Men Apocalypse

Marvel's "Worst" films are Incredible Hulk and Thor TDW? Those are mediocre but neither are outright bad. Marvel hasn't put out a bad movie yet, their floor has been mediocre.

WB's worst films have been Jonah Hex and Green Lantern. The Nolan trilogy is highly regarded. The current cinematic universe is hit or miss with people (either love it or hate it) Wonder Woman might be their first film that most people genuinely like.
Suicide Squad :hhh:
BVS :hhh:
Man of Steel :russell:
Batman and Robin :laff:
Batman Forever
Catwoman
Steel

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
Logan is my favorite movie based on a Marvel property. Definitely in my Top 5 superhero films and I highly doubt that there will be a superhero movie to outdo it this year or even this decade. It's right up there with The Dark Knight Trilogy for me.