is kim kardashian the marilyn monroe of today?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
post-11044-Breaking-Bad-WHAT-gif-WAT-WOT-qP9W.gif
Botox

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:francis:@ the amount of simpin goin on in this thread, I didn't know there was so many Kim stans on here. Marilyn Monroe was a talented and respected actress she might be more known for her looks now but back then she was just as popular for her actin as she was for her looks. :ufdup:Kim ain't doin nothin that Paris Hilton hasn't already done she had an even bigger decade long run if anythin Paris is closer to bein the Marilyn Monroe of this generation than Kim she stayed gettin that comparison, she acted in big movies/tv shows and made music had a hit single and is currently one of the highest paid DJs in the world bytch gets up to a million to DJ in Europe and got $2.7 million to press some buttons for 4 nights in Ibiza.:damn:

And thats after a decade of gettin hundreds of thousands to show up at clubs she already was goin to anyway startin that whole trend that Kim's now eatin off of, she's bigger globally than Kim is Japan treats Paris like the Beatles everytime she goes there and she's more lusted after by men than Kim who's mostly just big wit black dudes.:mjpls: Most people don't even know Kim did any movies and she only had that one flop single that errbody clowned she's literally just known for her looks and wasn't successful in other areas like Marilyn and Paris, and while Paris is the Marilyn of today Pamela Anderson was the closest thing to Marilyn bein the successful actress and blonde bombshell that all men love who fukked a bunch of famous dudes and did Playboy.:noah:

Daps
She got paris hilton spinning
records out here breh......
yeah the hiltons got more dough
but paris want fame more than any
amount of money and kim stole the
shine and it's all hers now.

wat6rr.jpg

Paris business ventures worth over 1.5B (saw an article saying 2.2B but I doubt that) while Kim not even 30M yet she's naked in the public eye every day and much longer than Paris was...

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
- known for her looks (although for kim, the sex tape and bein' paris hilton's homie is what put her on the map)
- has done both movies and modelin'. i'd even consider "reality tv" actin' to some degree only because it's scripted
- is the apple of most nikkas' eyes

i'd say she is :patrice:

i can't think of a woman more known now for her looks and generates so much buzz because of her looks than her and it's been this way now for damn near a decade :wow:
what y'all think though? :jbhmm:

april-23-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-is-sighted-on-april-23-2016-in-picture-id523569346

kim-kardashian-west-arrives-at-hakkasan-las-vegas-third-anniversary-picture-id519978478

kim-kardashian-west-hosts-hakkasan-las-vegas-third-anniversary-at-at-picture-id519974832

kim-kardashian-west-hosts-hakkasan-las-vegas-third-anniversary-at-at-picture-id519974836
Nah for that to be comparable, Kim would have be fukking Obama while married to Stephan Curry.

And Marilyn ain't got Kim's bank.

In today's world Marilyn would simply be an Instagram thot at a dime a dozen

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Pretty talentless hos come around all the time. The only difference is this ho has a smart momma who knows how to work our "shock entertainment" culture. Same with Trump.