is kim kardashian the marilyn monroe of today?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Two overrated whores who didn't do anything but shove celebrity and presidential dikk in they mouth and got famous?

I think it's an apt comparison...

The real question is has there ever been a more financially successful pimp and bottom bytch paring than Kris and Kim?

I think the answer is hell fukking no...

People always want to talk about male celebrities and athletes and rappers "never taken a loss"

Kris the realest in the game...she has literally never taken a loss...

NEVER

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
- known for her looks (although for kim, the sex tape and bein' paris hilton's homie is what put her on the map)
- has done both movies and modelin'. i'd even consider "reality tv" actin' to some degree only because it's scripted
- is the apple of most nikkas' eyes

i'd say she is :patrice:

i can't think of a woman more known now for her looks and generates so much buzz because of her looks than her and it's been this way now for damn near a decade :wow:
what y'all think though? :jbhmm:

april-23-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-is-sighted-on-april-23-2016-in-picture-id523569346

kim-kardashian-west-arrives-at-hakkasan-las-vegas-third-anniversary-picture-id519978478

kim-kardashian-west-hosts-hakkasan-las-vegas-third-anniversary-at-at-picture-id519974832

kim-kardashian-west-hosts-hakkasan-las-vegas-third-anniversary-at-at-picture-id519974836

Fo sho. Never thought about that

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
She hasnt been attractive for like 5 years. She doesn't even look human anymore

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kim singlehandedly raised the black man's world status. I see all kinds of women watching her show. I talked to an Armenian woman today by happenstance and she hit on me. That's the power Kim gave nikkas.

:wow:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is. Marlyin Monroe was never known for being a great actress. She didn't sing, dance, etc.

She was famous because she was famous and beautiful. Same two reasons Kim was famous. Both posed nude several times, both have fashion brands, etc.

The only difference is that Monroe acted in movies and Kim K acts in reality shows.

Breh I agree, but Kim had a better face back then tho.

No. MM had this allure to her, she was mysterious. That's what keeps her famous and still earning money in her death. There is no allure to KK. She's beautiful but she shares too much of herself to have that same appeal. I definitely respect her hustle though. Her and her family should open up a business school lol.

Only women, fags and disingenuous cacs think Marilyn Monroe was talented or memorable. She was and remains a druggie pin up whore. She's a prettier version of Courtney Love --- and Monroe isn't even very pretty.
Every foreigner at my school knows Kim Kardashian; very few know Marilyn Monroe.More people on Earth know Kim Kardashian's past than Marilyn Monroe's because Kim is more of a trendsetter. Every ho at my school of 30,000 is rocking Kim's braid style now.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a pathetic statement. Have you no pride?

You're right. I lost myself for a second. In truth the main reason I defend Kim is because she gets attacked for essentially liking black men. That's literally the reason so many people hate her. If Kim did everything she has done with white guys, same as Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton, she wouldn't face any of this undue criticism. This hatred for Kim from cacs and women is an extension of cacs' and womens' disdain for black men.

Last edited:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
in reality, she's easily in the 10 of the most beautiful women of all time. maybe even top 5 :wow:
200.gif

She used to look great during her pb shoot and sextape, but now with that huge ass and her skinny thighs her body looks weird af
PpWubCr.jpg

dont even get me started on her face
kim-kardashian-plastic-surgery-timeline_940x526.jpg

i could name you 30 women off the top of my head (that are working today) in show business that look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than her