is kim kardashian the marilyn monroe of today?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:But white people didnt "love" MM like that back then though. Way back when she was poppin mad ppl HATED her and her shameless unrelenting sex appeal and how there seemed to be no escaping from her.

Kinda like how a lot of ppl feel about KK right now. Marilyn didnt become this universally loved iconic figure until after she died young (and got smashed by the president:mjlol:). If KK goes tragically she might take the mantle.

No it won't happen. You really think a black man loving ethnic looking white woman with a ridiculously huge behind is going to become a pop icon on the same level as a blonde haired white woman?:comeon:

That's not gonna happen.

She can be a Marilyn Monroe for black men but nobody else is going to give her that title.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
this nikka ye won :wow:

oh_my_lord_1024-903x1024.jpg

kanye-west-kim-kardashian.jpg

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
No it won't happen. You really think a black man loving ethnic looking white woman with a ridiculously huge behind is going to become a pop icon on the same level as a blonde haired white woman?:comeon:

That's not gonna happen.

She can be a Marilyn Monroe for black men but nobody else is going to give her that title.

What?
:mindblown: did you even read my post? I said probably not, but they aren't as dissimilar as ppl think. I'm clearly playing devil's advocate here. This is how discussions work.

Oh and that "ethnic look" that u speak of is the most copied look among young white girls.. I go to the gym and all I see is KK look alikes wit dyed black hair doing squats for 2 hours trying to get a massive ass. Just sayin.

Last edited:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
aint no question...
she's hands down the smartest
hoe in the game since monroe.
and with the gawd pimp kris on
the squad the sky is the limit.
wat6rr.jpg

This.gotta respect her hustle she used her quick fame to build her name.she got a company (dash) and shes well know :ohhh:. She won in the end....ray j lost

:mjlol::deadrose:

Both of these posts right here sum it up. Her resume is impeccable, was in the minor league with Paris, fukked Ray J, publicized it, hit the majors (celeb arm candy), blew it up from there once she got a fan base, put her sisters on, mom keeps everything going........

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Man, y'all can't disrespect Marilyn Monroe like that. People think she was just some pin-up girl bimbo, but she was actually a good actor. See her in Some Like It Hot, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, How To Marry A Millionaire. She has great comedic timing, and actually studied with Lee Strasberg at the Actor's Studio. She was very talented. I don't know what talent Kim Kardashian possesses.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how she looked most likely before she got the hollywood treatment

meet-the-woman-has-her-own-fat-pumped-into-butt-to-get-kim-kardashian-curves_1452007616-b.jpg

m22.jpg

tater

Superstar
Daps
No. MM had this allure to her, she was mysterious. That's what keeps her famous and still earning money in her death. There is no allure to KK. She's beautiful but she shares too much of herself to have that same appeal. I definitely respect her hustle though. Her and her family should open up a business school lol.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

That's not gonna happen.

isnt kim the most followed person on instagram though.And her apps/brand is making a killing w/ white people

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This is how she looked most likely before she got the hollywood treatment

meet-the-woman-has-her-own-fat-pumped-into-butt-to-get-kim-kardashian-curves_1452007616-b.jpg

m22.jpg

not even bruh :stopitslime:

just say you don't like her, but don't downgrade her ass to those pictures of some random woman :scust:

kim looked good before the surgeries but she look way better now in 2016 :ohlawd: then she did when she first hit the hollywood scene before the surgeries. this is what kim looked like before the surgeries; still fine :whew:

Q1VFTkFaQFoOGx5ICBMXEAIEAR0VC18aCxACDAYGE0QRAgAcB0hRQlVDTR0ZEw==.jpg

Kim+Kardashian+Launches+New+Fall+Bongo+Collection+3V_-zOUuStjx.jpg

kim-kardashian-may-2006.jpg

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
She is. Marlyin Monroe was never known for being a great actress. She didn't sing, dance, etc.

She was famous because she was famous and beautiful. Same two reasons Kim was famous. Both posed nude several times, both have fashion brands, etc.

The only difference is that Monroe acted in movies and Kim K acts in reality shows.
not even bruh :stopitslime:

just say you don't like her, but don't downgrade her ass to those pictures of some random woman :scust:

kim looked good before the surgeries but she look way better now in 2016 :ohlawd: then she did when she first hit the hollywood scene before the surgeries. this is what kim looked like before the surgeries; still fine :whew:

Q1VFTkFaQFoOGx5ICBMXEAIEAR0VC18aCxACDAYGE0QRAgAcB0hRQlVDTR0ZEw==.jpg

Kim+Kardashian+Launches+New+Fall+Bongo+Collection+3V_-zOUuStjx.jpg

kim-kardashian-may-2006.jpg

Breh I agree, but Kim had a better face back then tho.