Is Joe Burrow The Most Overrated QB?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That loss was on the Bengals defense and their boneheadedness. We're not going to use this as an indictment against Burrows.

:dahell:WEIRD BUMP

MAHOMES PLAYED LIKE PURE shyt.

:devil:
:evil:

You can tell who watches games and who doesn't lol.
I watch the games. Some Cacs just have built excuses. We acting like Pacheco is Walter Payton now? Burrow has some highlight clip plays. But overall it was the WR room and that defend that upheld him…AGAIN. Dude has fukking Mike Gesicki as a TE. As a dolphins fan, I’m laughing at how overloaded Burrow weapons are. How’d he not win? :jbhmm: what is the excuse this time?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Burrow overrated for sure but Chase might be more overrated relative to position. nikkas was tryna put in him Jettas, Tyreek, CeeDee class lol..... he not like that
Good thing Burrow still has Tee Higgins and Mike Gesicki. Imagine chase being considered an “overrated weapon” in the Mahomes system. :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I watch the games. Some Cacs just have built excuses. We acting like Pacheco is Walter Payton now? Burrow has some highlight clip plays. But overall it was the WR room and that defend that upheld him…AGAIN. Dude has fukking Mike Gesicki as a TE. As a dolphins fan, I’m laughing at how overloaded Burrow weapons are. How’d he not win? :jbhmm: what is the excuse this time?
Is that man supposed to be household name or is this another instance of you throwing shyt out there that you obviously didn't watch?

Higgins has yet to even play this season, so I definitely know you didn’t watch the game :mjlol:

Last edited:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Is that man supposed to be household name or is this another instance of you throwing shyt out there that you obviously didn't watch?
Not knowing who Gesicki is and claiming another man doesn’t watch football or didn’t watch the game is peak irony. :mjlol: :russ:

“Does Mike Gesicki even exist!? He must’ve made that name up!”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not knowing who Gesicki is and claiming another man doesn’t watch football or didn’t watch the game is peak irony. :mjlol: :russ:

“Does Mike Gesicki even exist!? He must’ve made that name up!”
I said "household name" since you seem to lump him in with Higgins I never once questioned whether he existed as a player or not.

Speaking of Higgins, he has even yet to play this season, so I don't know why you're bringing his name into the conversation.

It's okay to admit that you didn't watch the game as the Bengals defensive screw up is what helped the Chiefs get to field goal territory.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I said "household name" since you seem to lump him in with Higgins I never once questioned whether he existed as a player or not.

Speaking of Higgins, he has even yet to play this season, so I don't know why you're bringing his name into the conversation.

It's okay to admit that you didn't watch the game as the Bengals defensive screw up is what helped the Chiefs get to field goal territory.
“Defensive screw up” :mjlol:

A, DB gets their a little early, and the loss gets to ride on his mistake. :dead:

And yes, having Gesicki is yet another weapon in an already crowded receiver room.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
“Defensive screw up” :mjlol:

A, DB gets their a little early, and the loss gets to ride on his mistake. :dead:

And yes, having Gesicki is yet another weapon in an already crowded receiver room.

THAT LITERALLY WAS THE GM
DECIDING PLAY.

THE WR WASNT EVEN GOING TO CATCH THAT BALL

:devil:
:evil:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We acting like Pacheco is Walter Payton yet you acting like Gesicki is Tony G :pachaha:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
We acting like Pacheco is Walter Payton yet you acting like Gesicki is Tony G :pachaha:
He’s a solid option to have in an already talented receiving room. I’m not acting like he’s Tony G, I’m saying having baby Gronk as another added option is extremely convenient. McDaniel didn’t know how to utilize him in Miami. Damn shame.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The margin of victory hasn’t been all that great between KC and ALOT of teams. Nobody looked at the Ravens/KC game and gave Lamar an attaboy for “almost beating” the chiefs. One foot out of bounds from going into OT. And yet the prevailing narrative is “We need to have a discussion about Lamar”. Ppl just like Burrows swag. When a narrative is formed about you, you get to ride off of it and ppl get to pick and choose when how to view your losses and the margins. :manny:

Burrow is overrated. There is a lack of consistency. He has highlight moments and games that are etched in memory. So he gets the benefit of a doubt. The bar is lower for him, so yesterdays close loss gets to be another notch on his “he gave Mahomes fits” belt.