Is Joe Burrow The Most Overrated QB?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
The margin of victory hasn’t been all that great between KC and ALOT of teams. Nobody looked at the Ravens/KC game and gave Lamar an attaboy for “almost beating” the chiefs. One foot out of bounds from going into OT. And yet the prevailing narrative is “We need to have a discussion about Lamar”. Ppl just like Burrows swag. When a narrative is formed about you, you get to ride off of it and ppl get to pick and choose when how to view your losses and the margins. :manny:

Burrow is overrated. There is a lack of consistency. He has highlight moments and games that are etched in memory. So he gets the benefit of a doubt. The bar is lower for him, so yesterdays close loss gets to be another notch on his “he gave Mahomes fits” belt.
There is a QB in Baltimore that is more overrated than Burrow, just saying :manny:
Case and point. :manny:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He’s a solid option to have in an already talented receiving room. I’m not acting like he’s Tony G, I’m saying having baby Gronk as another added option is extremely convenient. McDaniel didn’t know how to utilize him in Miami. Damn shame.
Same sentiments folks have about Pacheco...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Is Joe Burrow the most overrated QB right now? I’m not saying he’s not a top ten QB, but it’s laughable when people put him up with Mahomes, and even up there with a handful of other QB’s.

Other than saying intangible and “He just wins”, what is he elite at? People say Lamar is fragile and a risk for injury, especially when it was contract time, but Burrow is injured ALL the time.

I know our resident LSU fan will likely see the LSU player bat signal and come running in here in full defense, but is Burrow the most overrated QB?
Before I even read this thread, the easy answer to "is he the most overrated" is a resounding no...

•you got people who will tell you Allen is the best QB in football or on Mahomes level, yet Allen has never made a Super Bowl and never beaten the Chiefs in a big game;

•you got people now calling Stat Padford a HOF QB as if the Detroit years never happened;

•Lamar managed to win two MVPs and has never played an A-level playoff game and has a losing playoff record;

•people still gas Kyler off that one playoff year 3-4 years ago, and he didn't make a SB and is injury prone;

•all preseason mad mf's were picking Jets as a playoff and even dark horse SB team off the strength of 62-year old Fraudgers coming back healthy;

•Love just got a record deal for a QB for being elite..........for like 7 games 🤣;

•Hurts got a record deal and is clearly an inferior player to Burrow;

There's a lot of guys more overrated than Burrow.

He's the leader of that next tier below MaWhiteMan. Asking what he's elite at, he's accurate, ball placement, and he's a big game QB. He's literally the only guy who is always playing MaTrumper to a draw or outplaying him.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Which QB’s would you definitively say Burrow is better than? This is not ordered by where I rank the QB’s, I just went by division.

Rodgers
Allen
Tua
Stroud
Lawrence
Lamar
Mahomes
Herbert
Mayfield
Cousins
Dak
Hurts
Purdy
Stafford
Goff
Love
This is an awful thread. Burrow clearly better than everyone here besides MaCracker, coin flip with Allen...