• Nah, its all in the game and hes on top

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • Not a hater, but he a sneak disser and coward

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Nope, everybody is lying and Jay is good peoples

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
all over my facebook timeline mfers are crying over a goddamn superbowl half time show. The same mfers that were talking about boycotting the NFL just 4 years ago, are now crying about a goddamn half time show. Am I in the fukking twilight zone?

Same Wayne they all up in arms for said all this goofy c00nerific shyt. Uncle Ruckus would be proud :mjlol:

"Black Lives Matter? MY LIFE MATTER!" . Might be one of the all time ignant lines in history. :mjlol:

Pullin out the red rag :mjlol:

I know we gotta pretend this didn't happen tho

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:usure:

Thats a bold statement considering Beatrice is alive and kicking, you know Hov doesnt fukk with Birdman

The Wayne thing might be overblown but again, Jay tried to stop Em from bringing 50 on stage cause he doesnt fukk with 50

What Cam, Mase and Nicki are saying is just that, Hov aint trying to have Wayne up there who is gonna give

-Big Tymers
-Hot Boyz
-Drake
-Nicki

Maybe even Tyga a look on that stage... because he doesnt fukk with Birdman or Drake for sure, Wayne is debatable

50 has been on Jayā€™s dikk for years trying to get his attention via the internet. Any sane person who has the power to stop their enemy from doing a sb halftime show is going to do it

Kendrick is more relevant than Wayne musically and a better performer so why not go with Kendrick?

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Same Wayne they all up in arms for said all this goofy c00nerific shyt. Uncle Ruckus would be proud :mjlol:

"Black Lives Matter? MY LIFE MATTER!" . Might be one of the all time ignant lines in history. :mjlol:

Nvm let Kendrick keep it :hhh:

Orrrr, hear me out... get Tune, Drake in the blackface and Kanye on the stage at the same time and lets go full out Minstrel Show, big ass MAGA flag in the background with Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan onstage shredding the guitar cuz fukk it the timeline is ruined already :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
50 has been on Jayā€™s dikk for years trying to get his attention via the internet. Any sane person who has the power to stop their enemy from doing a sb halftime show is going to do it

Kendrick is more relevant than Wayne musically and a better performer so why not go with Kendrick?

Em is the only person 50 is loyal to. You know Jay didn't want 50 on that show, but had to be like :francis: due to Em wanting Curtis there too.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Jay didnā€™t get screwed in a flimsy deal like most of his peers did in the 90s(Nas had a good setup by Columbia, Faith Newmanand MC Serch so heā€™s the exception )ā€¦.

Dude became a shrewd businessman in the game as well which is why heā€™s like that. Him and 50 take the 48 Laws Of Power to heart.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Wayne and Hov are cool. Idk why they keep going w that angle

Hov looked out for Weezy when he had his issues with his daddy Beatriceā€¦

People assume that Jay is a a$$hole simply because:

Heā€™s moves in silence

Heā€™s not out here looking for accolades from his peers

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Took Kanye abstract weirdo themes for BP3, WTT and Magna Carter and then threw him in the slums when he no longer needed him. Ye called him his big brother and everything

When Kanye was under Jayā€™s wing, he made sure that he took his meds and kept him off social mediaā€¦

Jay cut Kanye off due to Kim K and I kinda wished that he stayed around him. Kim used that boy and now heā€™s in the sunken place.

Your boy might have been telling the truth and possibly saved you from marrying a thot

Jards

All Star
Daps
I donā€™t know why everyone is so up in arms about this anyway - Camel is known snake.

He tried to talk to Travis Scott out of doing the halftime show with Maroon 5 because of how the NFL did Kaepernick, only to turn around and say ā€œwe were past kneelingā€ when they had a bag for him and Roc Nation lol

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More

So we basically got Cam and Mase outright saying Jigga is blocking Wayne from performing over past issues... and picking Kendrick to perform while hes dragging the corpse of Drake around the world like Achilles did Hector in Troy

This is just the latest in a LONG line of accusations on Hov being green asf... for example, he tried to block 50 from doing the Super Bowl til Em came out and said he wouldnt do it if 50 aint there

Jay blackballed Dame for years, but not just Dame... the whole former Roc-A-Fella (thats a while other topic though)

When he was president of Def Jam he had major problemas with DMX and LL Cool J for the way he basically shelved there albums, even Method Man wasnt feeling him then

Then he bushed his whole relationship with Irv cause Irv tried to do business Nas, which was foul enough but understandable... but remember Heineken called Nas on MTV Diary to do a commercial and he said nah he aint trying to sell beer to the babies in the hood?

And then Jay turned around and did the same commercial throwing darts at Nas

This Camel been hating for a very long time, Im convinced if Big didnt die... matter fact fukk that he took a Biggie song and made it seem like Big came to him in a dream just to talk about how great he is :scusthov:

No wonder Big Pun threw a cristal bottle at his dome and chased him (allegedly I dont think Pun had that stamina :dame:) around a sofa

X put out that Year Of The Dog album on Sony and it was trashā€¦. Thatā€™s probably the album that he tried to turn in at Def Jam.

He needed some more bass heavy songs on that album where he could murder things. I wished that he called KLC or somebody.

He should have called Lil Jon considering that they did a track together with Scrappy

That Cool J album was garbage like most of his stuff from the 2000sā€¦ That Todd Smith album is still collecting dust.

Method Manā€™s album was the only one from the Jay-Z Def Jam era that I liked. That and Fishscale

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Eh they both said some c00n shot to be fair

``What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?`` -kendrick

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

jayz-awkward.gif

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Eh they both said some c00n shot to be fair

``What happened to [Michael Brown] should've never happened. Never. But when we don't have respect for ourselves, how do we expect them to respect us?`` -kendrick

Cmon dog. Wayne's shyt is way worse.