Is it true that an ass man will look past an ugly face if the ass fat?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:heh: Yes ..

52518055-10366659-image-a-66_1641270032828.jpg

pusha-t-rapper.gif

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I love a phat ass dawg :ahh:

What broke me is the first time this flat booty girl I was talking to came back to school after summer break with a big ass... she put it on me in the club and I started drooling.. 🤤 the feeling of her soft ass cheeks wrestling my dikk while some soulja boy played thru the busted out club speakers... now I refuse to feel shame.

You got girls out here dating old washed up men just cause they got bread... its not wrong to want a big juicy ass. If it's phat enough I'll excuse a missing tooth and crooked nose fukk it!

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I can tell you put your pants on one leg at a time and go to bed at 10pm :mjlol:
I'll have you know I stayed up past 1 am yesterday. Just be careful excavating those caverns breh
:mjgrin:
You got girls out here dating old washed up men just cause they got bread... its not wrong to want a big juicy ass. If it's phat enough I'll excuse a missing tooth and crooked nose fukk it!
wait a minute :dead:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I love a phat ass dawg :ahh:

What broke me is the first time this flat booty girl I was talking to came back to school after summer break with a big ass... she put it on me in the club and I started drooling.. 🤤 the feeling of her soft ass cheeks wrestling my dikk while some soulja boy played thru the busted out club speakers... now I refuse to feel shame.

You got girls out here dating old washed up men just cause they got bread... it's not wrong to want a big juicy ass. If it's phat enough I'll excuse a missing tooth and crooked nose fukk it!
No offense, but I thought you were a girl :patrice:

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
There's a lot of women that I'd smash even though I think they ugly, but in reality, I don't act on that. I've actually never hit a butterface chick, all the women I've been with that got a phat ass are actually pretty

If the chance presented itself with an ugly chick and the girl is clearly down for whatever it would be no hesitation though especially if she's cool, but I never put in the extra effort so that's why I never been with one
I can't lie I done knocked down a few butterflies! They be putting in WORK in the bedroom. I swear they be teaching me positions I never knew of

When I'm hitting it from the back and that ass bounce 5-6 times on every stroke
:wow::ohlawd: got me fighting for my life not to bust quick