Is it true that an ass man will look past an ugly face if the ass fat?

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
yeah

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I can't do it brehs. I value a pretty face and seeing as that's what you'll be looking at for the majority. It's important to me.

I tried the dating for the body only and the sex was not enjoyable for me. Even if the ass was indeed fat. Can't do doggystyle everytime.

She needs to have good face.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I mean Sara Jay or whatever spelling of her name was a real thing. When they used to tell men to fap one out before a date that was some real advice. Especially if you laying eyes on someone first time. Don't let you dikk lead you

Post nut clarity is like the clearing of a sky after heavy cloud cover and rains. If you leading with thirst purely chasing ass on a butta face you will be itching to leave soon as you nut. I have a rule with myself about not negotiating sex. I gotta trust my initial instincts. If I'm calculating laying a bytch down chances are she's not a looker

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Absolutely.

I don’t care how the bubble looks, if her face is fukked up… I can’t do it :hubie:

That’s across the board. Women with a 7.5 face card and above :banderas:

I can work with the rest

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I'm starting to realize that it's true
:patrice: I see some dudes with chick's who look like a Tiki mask in the face, but the ass be phat and juicy.

And I'm like :ehh: during backshot you don't have to see her face.

Plus when I'm at the gym I mostly see women with amazing bodies but they look like a totem pole in the face. So they work on their bodies. I can dig it
tumblr_ossfi8nLRc1u3fdy9o1_500.gif

:banderas:where the photoshoppers at