Is it true that an ass man will look past an ugly face if the ass fat?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
will-smith-yes-8fz9udjeptq0tdlo.gif

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Just walk around the hood every day

And you’ll see so many nikkas still chasing a chick looking like whoppi but she got s phat ass , so that’s good for them

Bad thing about it, them type of chicks start believing they are prime looking nia longs or toni Braxtons and now u can’t tell them shyt

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
they look past faces, bellies, missing chromosomes, pretty much the only thing them brehs see are cheeks.
It's funny because it's so true
:deadrose:

Faces aren't even that important tbh, I'm not saying she looks like the Ghoul, but most women are average.

But it's funny because I know enough guys who say they like girls with a pretty face like Lauren London or Nicki Minaj then show me pictures of girls caked up, not realizing that's not their real faces
:mjlol:

Faces are waaaaaay easier to upgrade than a body; even if it's temporary. The average women isn't getting Lipo, BBLs, and all that shyt but you can guarantee the average woman's wears make up.

It's jokes seeing dudes calling "average" faces "ugly" lol.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm starting to realize that it's true
:patrice: I see some dudes with chick's who look like a Tiki mask in the face, but the ass be phat and juicy.

And I'm like :ehh: during backshot you don't have to see her face.

Plus when I'm at the gym I mostly see women with amazing bodies but they look like a totem pole in the face. So they work on their bodies. I can dig it
Face looking like a Tiki mask or totem pole is nasty work. :picard: