Is it true that an ass man will look past an ugly face if the ass fat?

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Face just gotta be good enough.

violet-myers-tights-buddy-450x450.jpg
I didnt even have to unblur this photo to know who this was. I might have a problem:snoop::snoop:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
There's a lot of women that I'd smash even though I think they ugly, but in reality, I don't act on that. I've actually never hit a butterface chick, all the women I've been with that got a phat ass are actually pretty

If the chance presented itself with an ugly chick and the girl is clearly down for whatever it would be no hesitation though especially if she's cool, but I never put in the extra effort so that's why I never been with one

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just walk around the hood every day

And you’ll see so many nikkas still chasing a chick looking like whoppi but she got s phat ass , so that’s good for them

Bad thing about it, them type of chicks start believing they are prime looking nia longs or toni Braxtons and now u can’t tell them shyt
This is definitely true

A lot of them have bad attitudes or feel themselves so much that they are unapproachable for me, and I never let a woman give herself the chance to embarrass me unless she's really like that so I just keep it movin. Humble yourself hoe :russ:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to realize that it's true
:patrice: I see some dudes with chick's who look like a Tiki mask in the face, but the ass be phat and juicy.

And I'm like :ehh: during backshot you don't have to see her face.

Plus when I'm at the gym I mostly see women with amazing bodies but they look like a totem pole in the face. So they work on their bodies. I can dig it
They know their situation, they aren't lying to themselves so they have been enacting counter measures their whole lives.........they ugly face beautiful bodies be booed up and married, all these pretty chicks wondering why they keep getting dikk and dash can't tell themselves the truth....