Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Ray Charles gave his kids 500k each and that was it...rest of his estate went to charity. They ain't lift a finger to learn piano or whatnot...til this day they are fighting to get access to his estate smh...

Musicians are the epitome of bootstrappers....If you don't do the work, you don't get the rewards...The amount of failure, rejection, and bullshyt to get to Brian McKnight's level is just astounding...

And to allow his sons to live like Oscar the Grouch but get access to his money while he still a touring musician?

Like Nino, had to cancel them...
I get it, but it's a little misguided.

Look at the Kennedies, The Bushes, and, hell look at the Bidens.

Those families got all kinds of screw ups in them, hell George W. Bush was drunk until he was 40, and he ended up the Gov, then president.

Look at how many Kennedies have killed people & done all kinds of wild shyt, but they stick by their fam. (well, with the exception of RFK, JR:mjlol:)

Biden's crack head kids are making millions from Ukraine, China, and everywhere else.

This is why they end up 4 & 5 generations deep in money, while we're busy trying to "make em earn it".

At a certain point "cutting folks off" does more harm than good.

What happens when McKnight's new wife takes half & his "son" & "daughter" want nothing to do with his Black ass.

Now, he broke, and his kids broke, and the only ones with some money are the other motherfukkers.

That's how we always end up losing:yeshrug:

Daps
It kind of comes off is some sort of self-hate.
He has his vanity Latina wife and daughters then he has his real Black kids.
I hate how (some) black men when they get fame & money they just want to get away from ANYTHING Black.
And yes, I read about his kids wanting to live off of McKnight's fortune and fame and him imploring them to get jobs.
But to deny them any sort of contact or words to exchange or any semblance of a relationship is FOUL.
I can't rock with that.
I tend to blame the rich/wealthy parents first...before the kids.

What usually happens is that they spoil the kids rotten to provide what they themselves didn't have growing up. From there....if you raise spoiled kids, they become spoiled adults.

Then the rich parent gets mad that the kid doesn't leverage their good fortune into opportunities for themselves.

They feed the kid high quality seafood for life, never teach them how to fish and then expect them to just "know" how to be an top-shelf fisherman. That innate drive to succeed is easy when you grow up working class or even middle class. When you grow up well-off, YOUR PARENTS have to install the battery pack in your back.

Big mistake a lot of entertainment and athlete kids make is trying to walk in their parents footsteps. I'd rather be a CPA, attorney, surgeon etc. Show my parents that I don't intend to live off their money but instead use what they give me to make something of myself. Of course when Pops is cashing $1M+ checks on the regular, it's hard to strive for making $300k/year in medicine when you grew up around someone that could clear more than that in a month.

Brian didn't give them the tools. Instead of fixing things, he runs away and will try to correct his previous mistakes with a new family....all the while, not acknowledging his fukk ups with his older kids. Common trait among rich people is not accepting blame for their kids failures but want all the credit when they do well. Also makes you wonder what Momma was up to when Brian was on the road. Even if Brian sucked as a father, that doesn't mean momma can't be a good parent.

The new woman already has kids and I'm guessing they grew up "regular." Naturally they gon be more appreciative because Momma marrying Mr. McKnight is a huge financial come-up. He'll make sure that all the non-Blacks get his money like a dumbazz.

Josefina, Luna and Juan McKnight.

Last edited:
Daps
Their father was molesting them since they were little kids
Yup the DeBarge's had it rough. They used to get picked on by the white kids and the black kids....so it made them more aggressive. They were scrappers that fought all comers. Big azz family, if you mess with one, they all came at you. Their dad was an ain't shyt French Canadian and their momma was too scared to leave with all those kids.

Motown wanted them to be the light-skinned Jacksons or something like the Sylvers...but even though the Jacksons grew up working class in Gary, they had a bit more polish. The DeBarges were hood as fukk, so that Motown finishing school was working hard just to make them presentable.

Daps

Fans boycotting his concert dates and causing him to cancel show in Detroit. They say DC fans are going to do the same for upcoming date there.
June 18, 2024

Now if these nikkas could just boycott Trump to keep Project 2025 from getting implemented......

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No its not true

He spoke on his side of events 2-3 years ago

The boys were taken care of financially until they reached young adulthood (24) and Brian told them they had to get real jobs and start supporting themselves as men. This was in response to him giving them a free ride through college and them not taking advantage of the opportunity. The new wife helped get them good jobs at a hospital but they fukked it off and were lazy and ended up getting fired. As a result of this Brian cut them off financially and they responded by tarnishing his name and making him out to be a deadbeat.

The daughter situation it seemed like unfortunately she was abused by one of the mother’s relatives and when he tried to get the proper authorities involved the mother cut him off from contact with the daughter
Requoting for those that ignore the whole story.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Fans boycotting his concert dates and causing him to cancel show in Detroit. They say DC fans are going to do the same for upcoming date there.
June 18, 2024

One of the few times being cancelled has been unanimously welcomed. He truly is scum. :scust:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Requoting for those that ignore the whole story.
I don’t think the biggest issue with most people is that he has decided to not support them financially like he did in the past. Most people don’t like how he is basically acting like they don’t exist anymore. IG posts talking about how he has never experienced love for a daughter before like his step daughter, all while he has a biological one. Talking about the greatest experience was watching his child with his wife being born like this was his first biological child. He’s gone more to the extreme of basically not acknowledging their existence.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I get it, but it's a little misguided.

Look at the Kennedies, The Bushes, and, hell look at the Bidens.

Those families got all kinds of screw ups in them, hell George W. Bush was drunk until he was 40, and he ended up the Gov, then president.

Look at how many Kennedies have killed people & done all kinds of wild shyt, but they stick by their fam. (well, with the exception of RFK, JR:mjlol:)

Biden's crack head kids are making millions from Ukraine, China, and everywhere else.

This is why they end up 4 & 5 generations deep in money, while we're busy trying to "make em earn it".

At a certain point "cutting folks off" does more harm than good.

What happens when McKnight's new wife takes half & his "son" & "daughter" want nothing to do with his Black ass.

Now, he broke, and his kids broke, and the only ones with some money are the other motherfukkers.

That's how we always end up losing:yeshrug:

This level of entitlement is how I know you a bum ass nikka in real life