Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don’t think the biggest issue with most people is that he has decided to not support them financially like he did in the past. Most people don’t like how he is basically acting like they don’t exist anymore. IG posts talking about how he has never experienced love for a daughter before like his step daughter, all while he has a biological one. Talking about the greatest experience was watching his child with his wife being born like this was his first biological child. He’s gone more to the extreme of basically not acknowledging their existence.
Oh no doubt. He deserves his share of the blame for that shyt. Tried taking the high road as a parent but when the kids kept shytting on him, he had enough. People are human man. He enabled his boys way too long into adulthood probably due to guilt from the divorce of their mom from him hoeing on the road when they were young. He tells them enough is enough and to be men and get jobs. He helps get them jobs and they act like bytch ass nikkaz being goofy at work. They still wanna be lazy and want him to take care of them. That's insane. He finally cuts them off and they mad and just bash him nonstop. He just returning the pretty. You continue to disrespect me cause I told you to grow up then fukk you too. As far as his daughter, if that shyt is true about her mom's people abusing her and he tried to do something about it and help and the mom brainwashed her into ignoring and shytting on Brian, what do you do?

Both sides are wrong, but I'm not gonna act like Brian being extra on returning the disrespect ain't called for.

Edit: Just saw that shyt about the daughter and it being lies. Yeah, shyt on that nikka for that.

But I don't take back the son's being goofy.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He hates the baby momma.
Therefore he hates the kids
I don't agree but it's his life.
/thread

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This dude is such a piece of sh!t :mjcry:

This is sociopathic behavior. His dumbass Asian wife doesn’t think he’ll do the same to her?

That’s why I have no sympathy when women watch how their spouse treats their former family with contempt, somehow thinking she’ll be the exception.

And when he turns his vitriol back on them, they act surprised despite the fact they witnessed them do it to their own flesh and blood.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
These are the type of piece of shyt parents that get upset when they’re elderly and their kids want nothing to do with them.

I would say that I hope he has an awakening and makes peace with kids but people with this type of hubris never see the error of their ways. Absolute bozo :camby:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Ayo, he's embracing being a heel on some wrestling shyt.

Can't believe how incredibly petty he is being here.
Way too old for that.
Never too old for petty........never ever let anyone think they can just walk on and over you and you just supposed to accept it.........no one