Is it true Brian McKnight tossed his black family in the bushes and supports only his new non black family?

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sad when family business spills out in public.
But once it does, you can't close the Pandora's Box or predict how the public will read the situation.
This is exactly why family business needs to stay in the family. Even if the adult children are being knuckleheads, as the father & man, he needed to deal with them privately. But dude's a narcissist

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
No, it's me watching why White people keep money for generations while we give ours back to White people :francis:
Filipinos have been eating off Black American wealth

The first black man to found a billion dollar company gave his entire fortune away to his Filipino wife when he died

LNL-RFL-1.jpg

And they still have the nerve to look down on us :mjpls:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This is exactly why family business needs to stay in the family. Even if the adult children are being knuckleheads, as the father & man, he needed to deal with them privately. But dude's a narcissist

Tough situation.

He split from his wife/their mother so that factors into his children being hurt and trying to hurt him.

But everybody is an adult at this point, and should have just moved on.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Filipinos have been eating off Black American wealth

The first black man to found a billion dollar company gave his entire fortune away to his Filipino wife when he died

LNL-RFL-1.jpg

And they still have the nerve to look down on us :mjpls:
Looks like her and her daughter (whom she had with the late Reginald) have a podcast addressing wealth gaps in the Black and Filipino community

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
you know there are a lot of white people in the world and most of them are broke.

people like to generalize way too much on this site...

and yes...white people with money cut their kids off too
I never said all White people were rich :comeon:

What I said was the White folks who's families run this world don't cut their kids off.

Look at Prince Andrew, Hunter Biden, Roger Clinton, George W. Bush, etc . . .

Those folks would be in jail or crackheads on the corner if it wasn't for their families.
Yet you have none of your own

I'm not rich, but I aint broke either. :yeshrug:

Your dumb ass doesn't understand what "generational wealth" means & why those with real power don't leave theirs behind.
qmvho9r.png

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I never said all White people were rich :comeon:

What I said was the White folks who's families run this world don't cut their kids off.

Look at Prince Andrew, Hunter Biden, Roger Clinton, George W. Bush, etc . . .

Those folks would be in jail or crackheads on the corner if it wasn't for their families.

I'm not rich, but I aint broke either. :yeshrug:

Your dumb ass doesn't understand what "generational wealth" means & why those with real power don't leave theirs behind.
qmvho9r.png

I actually do, and it ain't got shyt to do with Brian McKnight's.

Are you even married? Do you have kids? Who are you to lecture about any bodies finances.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I actually do, and it ain't got shyt to do with Brian McKnight's.

Are you even married? Do you have kids? Who are you to lecture about any bodies finances.
I aint lecturing anybody, nikka. :childplease:

Just stating what anybody who watches the REAL power brokers in our society do.:yeshrug:

Where did I condemn Brian McKnight or anybody else?

I just said that the REAL power families in this country DONT cut their kids off, usually.

THAT'S A FACT.

Apparently, that triggered something in your hoe ass

I'm looking out for MY ADOS people, who always end up lagging behind everybody else & watching the same families rule over us for generations.

Black folks work hard, get rich & famous, and White people end up with all the money back. :stopitslime:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I aint lecturing anybody, nikka. :childplease:

Just stating what anybody who watches the REAL power brokers in our society do.:yeshrug:

Where did I condemn Brian McKnight or anybody else?

I just said that the REAL power families in this country DONT cut their kids off, usually.

THAT'S A FACT.

Apparently, that triggered something in your hoe ass

I'm looking out for MY ADOS people, who always end up lagging behind everybody else & watching the same families rule over us for generations.

Black folks work hard, get rich & famous, and White people end up with all the money back. :stopitslime:

But you have no funds, let alone any power. So I'm sorry, I don't care about you.

Maybe this will help you not be weird and dusty.