Is it time for Microsoft to renovate Halo and Gears?

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
They are all about the gnasher play and nothin else. Back in the previous trilogy wall bouncing and shotguns(which has been OP since gears 1) were how the majority would play. So when 3 came around and they introduced hard counters to the gnasher in the form of the sawed off shotgun and retro lancer they lost their shyt to the point where previous start up weapons are now pick up weapons in Gears 4.

Go on to any of their social media channels the first reply is almost always from Gnasher Ramirez or GearsdeMuerte etc. It's up there with Dragon Ball for them.

Mexico is a huge market for M$ and they know it, so they'll do what they need to keep em happy. What other reason would you hold a tournament in fukkin Guadalajara, Mexico:mindblown:
i miss the sawed off shotty
yeah gears 3 was the goat online for gears franchise.... 2 was horrid and broken

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Halo is far gone past his point

Only way people will be interested again is if they go ghost for YEARS and come back when the nostalgia begins to come :manny:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
i miss the sawed off shotty
yeah gears 3 was the goat online for gears franchise.... 2 was horrid and broken

^^^Facts

I like what Gears 4 did with the cover mechanics of the yank and counter, but removal of weapons like the mortar, iron sights HB, scorcher, Hammer of Dawn etc is bullshyt. They focused the entirety of gameplay to CQC (gnasher) combat, and it ruins the strategy aspect of the game.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
^^^Facts

I like what Gears 4 did with the cover mechanics of the yank and counter, but removal of weapons like the mortar, iron sights HB, scorcher, Hammer of Dawn etc is bullshyt. They focused the entirety of gameplay to CQC (gnasher) combat, and it ruins the strategy aspect of the game.
I agree with this.

Honestly, and you might actually not cosign, but if the mechanics reverted back to Gears 1 but kept the cover yank & took away wall bounce spam the next gears would go back to dominance - ESPECIALLY if they reworked shotguns to be less random and more of a consistent expectation of what will happen as certain distances when shooting your shotgun.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I agree with this.

Honestly, and you might actually not cosign, but if the mechanics reverted back to Gears 1 but kept the cover yank & took away wall bounce spam the next gears would go back to dominance - ESPECIALLY if they reworked shotguns to be less random and more of a consistent expectation of what will happen as certain distances when shooting your shotgun.
From what I remember Gears 2 was the worst with bouncing and 3 gave you hard counters with the power weapons. I can't remember Gears one gameplay since dropped once I realized the host advantage and how OP it was.

The funny thing is in 4 the gnasher is more consistent in the competitive mode but core turns it into a inconsistent hand cannon. I still don't understand why they divided the user base and don't put TDM into competitive.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
From what I remember Gears 2 was the worst with bouncing and 3 gave you hard counters with the power weapons. I can't remember Gears one gameplay since dropped once I realized the host advantage and how OP it was.

The funny thing is in 4 the gnasher is more consistent in the competitive mode but core turns it into a inconsistent hand cannon. I still don't understand why they divided the user base and don't put TDM into competitive.
Agreed.

Me and my brehs still fukk with Gears 1 ultimate edition. You should pick it up... It's still a great play.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

:laff::laff::laff: i forgot about host advantage, them sluggs used to come out like they was active