Is it time for Microsoft to renovate Halo and Gears?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I don't think Halo will ever recover after the Master Chief Collection launch. :scust: that launch piss me off still today.

Halo 5, the best Halo since Halo 3. :blessed:they had me hooked at launch and then they start resetting ranks every month and then acting like 60 days is a season:scust: great game but can't get into anymore after my rank keep getting reset and the radar turned on in rank games :scust:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
:scust:The thought of bungie being allow to make another Halo game after that reach and 4 :camby:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Halo is far gone past his point

Only way people will be interested again is if they go ghost for YEARS and come back when the nostalgia begins to come :manny:
If the resent Halo Online(Eldewrito) situation is any indication it doesn't even have to be a few years. Just take Halo back to its origins. I played for a few hours and every game was great, no toxicity and everyone in every server i played on was having legit fun. 343 and Microsoft haven't shut it down and have even hinted at making it officially Halo 3 for PC.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
They don't seem capable of cultivating and keeping talent over the long term
That's the problem they have no good studios. I believe Bungie also had problems with Microsoft trying to micromanage.
If Insomniac or Sucker Punch were making Crackdown 3 it would be lit.

IP is only half the problem, you need a good studio to make the IP great.