Is it time for Microsoft to renovate Halo and Gears?

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Renovating halo is how that shyt died in the first place. They need to go back to the classic gameplat that set it apart from other shooters. Instead theyve been chasing call of duty since number 4 and the population has died as a result.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Renovating halo is how that shyt died in the first place. They need to go back to the classic gameplat that set it apart from other shooters. Instead theyve been chasing call of duty since number 4 and the population has died as a result.
That classic gameplay is stale and dead in 2018. MCC is available, and many of the Halo try hards that I still game with nitpick that shyt to death about the minute details that are echoed from the other 25 halo players that still give too many fukks about that game. Many of the players that carried Halo up to the status it had have moved on to greener pastures. Halo needs so sort of reinvention or gimmick to attract a new crowd because I'd even go as far as to say the competitive shooter market on console is basically dead at this point.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait until Halo 6 drop they going make that bytch feel like fortnite.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Wait until Halo 6 drop they going make that bytch feel like fortnite.
:picard:fukk, I hope not.

I want it to move more towards a visceral feel. Keep the world that's built but take away the comfort and safety a bit.

Add weight to the ramifications of the single player experience - possible permadeath implementation, struggle, etc.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:fukk, I hope not.

I want it to move more towards a visceral feel. Keep the world that's built but take away the comfort and safety a bit.

Add weight to the ramifications of the single player experience - possible permadeath implementation, struggle, etc.

I'm hearing the new call of duty and battlefield are following suit for the next games to this battle royale shyt. I expect Halo to follow suit in some form or another. You already know the next gears may go into that direction.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm hearing the new call of duty and battlefield are following suit for the next games to this battle royale shyt. I expect Halo to follow suit in some form or another. You already know the next gears may go into that direction.
The thing is, breh, I'm not upset about having a mode or part of the online experience have battle royale.

I thought you meant like Fortnite in regards to aesthetics/design.

Battlefield Devs get a lot of heat on the 'net, but I've been pretty happy w/ their products outside of Hardline; I trust that a war style battle royale would be exactly where that mode would fit in.

Now... If these studios decide to gamble and bring us an exclusively battle royale gaming experience... That would be tragic. I don't see that happening.

I definitely want the next Ghost Recon to have a battle royale mode, though. Maybe even the new Xbox exclusive State of Decay 2 that's coming out.

I just don't want it to be all it is.

----------------------------------

W/ respect to Gears, I don't know if a full scale battle royale mode would work w/ it. Maybe a 10 team duos? I could see that, but they'd have to drastically reduce TTK.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I was a day one Xbox owner all tha way back to the Malcolm X-Box and Gears got me hooked on the 360 wave and I became a die hard fan of the franchise ever since. I can honestly tell you the Gears franchise is now ass and the messicans and the Coalition have ruined that franchise.

1.They divided the user base with two different gnasher tunings.

2. The new generation of characters is weak ass SJW Dawson Creek bs boring shyt.

3. The loot crates are completes robberies 50 packs to unlock 1 of 2 characters on avg.

4. The map rotation and DLC are garbage the only maps selected are classic gears maps and new maps are reskins of gears 4 maps

5. The game is only catered to messicans and while getting hate mail from them calling me a puta enforcer user is hilarious they have ruined the meta.

I have no hope for Gears 5 and I won't be preordering it at all.

I keep hearing Mexicans ruined Gears? How? lol...