Is it time for Black America to shun all depictions of black-on-black violence in Media?

Daps
Y’all a bunch of fukking victims and fake activist. This hoe ass shyt be going unchecked. That’s why I’m here though, somebody gotta say something

lol, i be trying to check em everytime this comes up. though my language is not quite as colorful/insulting, that's not really my thing. but i do be letting them know.... imagine a white man with power said "hey blacks, we gonna censor your media because you all are prone to criminality" dudes would be throwing twitter fits.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This discussion was held throughout the 90s..what were Black people's responses then :mjpls:

The mere thought of People  challenging the ignorant messages of modern black music, makes them hostile, like undercover drug addicts getting cut off of their drugs. Even if it wasn't about crime, the thought of positive black music makes people all angry.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
yes, but they get paid handsomely and white execs wanna see that stuff.,.....black empowerment is not cool :manny:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Nope… Why shun the truth and keep sweeping our issues under the rug? 61 people got killed in Chicago last month and most of them were black men. 61 IN ONE CITY! 20 kids getting killled at a school is a tragedy to most communities and that’s a normal week in Chicago and other cities.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope… Why shun the truth and keep sweeping our issues under the rug? 61 people got killed in Chicago last month and most of them were black men. 61 IN ONE CITY! 20 kids getting killled at a school is a tragedy to most communities and that’s a normal week in Chicago and other cities.

Our issues?!?! :pachaha:

Do you even know some of the dumb shyt these nikkas be shooting over?