Is it possible to lose 50 pounds in 3 months

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I’m currently on that journey now and everything preached in here was correct.

I started off at 215 on Nov.19th, and as of this morning I weighed in at 207. Here’s what i do:

First, I weigh myself everyday. Only in the morning after I shyt/pee, so my body is as empty as possible.

I eat hard boiled eggs for breakfast. 2 to 3 only.

I also do intermittent fasting. So I only allow myself to eat from 8 to 5, or the hours I’m at the office.

I make myself walk Around the office complex once a day to get my steps in. It’s about a mile.

I completely cut out juice, milk, tea, coffee, soda, energy drinks, alcohol, sports drinks, etc. In other words, I only drink water. At least a gallon but sometimes closer to 2.

I only eat fruit, veggies, and grilled chicken. I love salads. You can pick up a prepare salad bag with all the fixings and dressings from Kroger for like $3. No candy, fried foods, snacks, carbs, or any of that bullshyt.

I do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. I walk for 10 minutes to warm up, and then I run for 50 minutes straight.

I follow up my cardio by lifting weights. Two muscle groups per day. So Basically, Back/Biceps, Chest/Triceps, Shoulders/Legs, and then a day dedicated to abs. I always rest on Sunday. No working out at all.

I don’t do cheat meals. That’s p*ssy shyt.

My goal is to hit 160 by February 9th, which is my 30th birthday. Truthfully, I’ll probably be under 200 pounds by the end of this week.

The truth is, it’s all in your mind. It’s not easy, but consistency will get you there. When you notice yourself starting to plateau and lose less weight, switch up your workout to keep your body confused.
why so small?:damn:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

I started off at 215 on Nov.19th, and as of this morning I weighed in at 207. Here’s what i do:

First, I weigh myself everyday. Only in the morning after I shyt/pee, so my body is as empty as possible.

I also do intermittent fasting. So I only allow myself to eat from 8 to 5, or the hours I’m at the office.

I make myself walk Around the office complex once a day to get my steps in. It’s about a mile.

I completely cut out juice, milk, tea, coffee, soda, energy drinks, alcohol, sports drinks, etc. In other words, I only drink water. At least a gallon but sometimes closer to 2.

I only eat fruit, veggies, and grilled chicken. I love salads. You can pick up a prepare salad bag with all the fixings and dressings from Kroger for like $3. No candy, fried foods, snacks, carbs, or any of that bullshyt.

I do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. I walk for 10 minutes to warm up, and then I run for 50 minutes straight.

I follow up my cardio by lifting weights. Two muscle groups per day. So Basically, Back/Biceps, Chest/Triceps, Shoulders/Legs, and then a day dedicated to abs. I always rest on Sunday. No working out at all.

My goal is to hit 160 by February 9th, which is my 30th birthday. Truthfully, I’ll probably be under 200 pounds by the end of this week.

The truth is, it’s all in your mind. It’s not easy, but consistency will get you there. When you notice yourself starting to plateau and lose less weight, switch up your workout to keep your body confused.

I'm not any kind of expert, but that seems overly aggressive. Just because you're weight fluctuates 8 pounds in one week, doesn't mean you can expect it to continuously drop by that much every week. It's pretty doubtful that the weight you lost was ALL fat...

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
why so small?:damn:

I have a naturally stocky build thanks to my african genetics (I was born in Tanzania) and the fact that i played football all my life. I want to get to that size, and then build muscle. So after i come back from my birthday trip, i plan to start bulking and putting on actual muscle. my desired weight is like 175 to 180, but with low body fat percentage

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I'm not any kind of expert, but that seems overly aggressive. Just because you're weight fluctuates 8 pounds in one week, doesn't mean you can expect it to continuously drop by that much every week. It's pretty doubtful that the weight you lost was ALL fat...

Agreed brother. It is aggressive because I am aiming for aggressive results. And i always workout on an empty stomach, which forces my body to use my fat stores to give me energy to power through my exercises. I am 5'6 and currently sitting at 32 percent body fat as of the week of the 15th. So i have PLENTY of fat to lose.

But i also do not doubt that a lot of it was due to my water retention from my unhealthy eating habits in the past. I also attribute a lot of it to the fact that i cut out a lot of junk in my life. But like they say, if you want results that you've never had, you have to do things you've never done. Will post my updated weight on monday. I fully plan on being at 200, or slightly under.

And i have a different set of cardio and workouts for when i start to plateau

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
10 pounds a month is easy, if you eat right, only have 2 cheat meals a week and go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week for an hour.

15 pounds a month is possible, but you really gotta be super strict with your meals and you gotta work out almost everyday. You might also have to count macros, weigh your food and adjust your diet at certain times. basically, you gotta be on some bodybuilder shyt.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
10 pounds a month is easy, if you eat right, only have 2 cheat meals a week and go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week for an hour.

15 pounds a month is possible, but you really gotta be super strict with your meals and you gotta work out almost everyday. You might also have to count macros, weigh your food and adjust your diet at certain times. basically, you gotta be on some bodybuilder shyt.
2 cheat meals a week won't get you down 10 pounds in a month unless you don't eat nothing else that day and still do cardio 4 to 5 days a week.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Bren this isn’t a race to the finish. You got the rest of your life to live right. If you rush into this it’s highly likely in 6 years you’ll have slid back into bad habits that got you where you were in the first place.

Losing weight is easy. Keeping it off long term is the real challenge.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Bren this isn’t a race to the finish. You got the rest of your life to live right. If you rush into this it’s highly likely in 6 years you’ll have slid back into bad habits that got you where you were in the first place.

Losing weight is easy. Keeping it off long term is the real challenge.

Agreed brother. I plan on making this a lifestyle change. After my 90 days, i will allow my self a few liberties like alcohol here and there, as well as some carbs.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Agreed brother. I plan on making this a lifestyle change. After my 90 days, i will allow my self a few liberties like alcohol here and there, as well as some carbs.
Everybody usually says this stuff. Nobody plans on losing a fair amount of weight then regaining it. I'm not gonna say it doesn't take work to lose weight cause it does but once you lose it you come to find out that was relatively easy in comparison to what it takes to fight off bad habits you spent years, maybe decades, maybe a lifetime building up. Those habits aren't gone because you buckle down for 6-12 months and ate healthy and some weight came off.

As for no cheat means, they aren't really cheat meals and shouldn't be thought of as such. That's likely stuff you want to eat from time to time and it's better to figure out how to eat it in moderation and not give it up and it is to give it up for 6 months to a year and then try to reincorporate it back in. Most of the time the kinds of people who can play around with their diets and cut and bulk like that never had weight problems in the first place.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
2 cheat meals a week won't get you down 10 pounds in a month unless you don't eat nothing else that day and still do cardio 4 to 5 days a week.

It worked for me. I didnt go too crazy with the cheat meals though. I wasnt having no 10,000 calorie cheat days or anything. Everybody is different though

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think im gonna try eating nothing but yogurt and chicken and some vegetables for a month and see what happens. tired of carrying this extra 15 pounds around, shyt is :camby: